Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy (1687 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by Hozil92(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
I and my girl have been dating for the past 6 years. It's kind of platonic relationship. Sex is not involve. Only kissing and all that. We broke up due to the fact that I can't endure it again. As you all know ' body no be firewood'. Since then she dated like two other guys. Early last year, she pleaded that we should get back together which I agreed on the basis that she have to give me the password to all her social network accounts which she did. All the same, the relationship still fell. After some months, I realized that I've missed something, so I threw away my pride and went back to beg her which after some time she agreed. Now the problem is she said she wants me but also claim to be in love with the other guy. She even uses the guy's pix as her whatsapp display pics. I really love this girl sincerely but it seems she is using me as a backup in case the other guy misbehave. My question is, should I stick around till she break up with the guy of find my way. Note that we still talk and she do come to my school at times to visit me.
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
wisen up guy, it's either you or nobody else, how can she be using you for back up, you be power bank?

9 Likes

Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by kossyablaze(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
Gobe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by Daughterzion(f): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
I suggest u give her time..... Or u find anoda girlfriend and use her(ur old gf) as a backup

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
IS DAH WAH DEY TOT U IN CHURCH.....

NONSENSE
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by sladimeji(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Bro ja re oo...no stay inside dah kind relationship
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hozil92:
I and my girl have been dating for the past 6 years. It's kind of platonic relationship. Sex is not involve. Only kissing and all that. We broke up due to the fact that I can't endure it again. As you all know ' body no be firewood'. Since then she dated like two other guys. Early last year, she pleaded that we should get back together which I agreed on the basis that she have to give me the password to all her social network accounts which she did. All the same, the relationship still fell. After some months, I realized that I've missed something, so I threw away my pride and went back to beg her which after some time she agreed. Now the problem is she said she wants but also claim to be in love with the other guy. She even uses the guy's pix as her whatsapp display pic. I really love this girl sincere but it seems she is using me as a backup in case the other guy Bleep up. My question is, should I stick around till she break up with the guy of find my way. Note that we still talk and she do come to my school at times to visit me.

Hommie I honestly pity u. U lost her right from d word go. Maybe u need to upgrade urself grin grin grin grin
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by AfroKnight: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
cheesy
Nothing you can do. She has finally found someone better. cheesy Don't be an enemy of progress. Please leave her alone.
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by divinehand2003(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
THIS IS A CASE OF DOG CHASING THE CAT THAT IS CHASING THE RAT. I DEY HERE DEY OBSERVE WETIN GO HAPPEN AT THE LAST EPISODE OF THE CHASING SERIES.
KEEP US POSTED MY DEAR OP.
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by jedyjedy(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
U made only one mistake. U didn't bleep her for 6yrs. How she no go misbehave since there's no prove of ownership. Bros u no do am well o.
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by donholy28(m): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
What I'll do is pray for u to get common sense
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hozil92:
I and my girl have been dating for the past 6 years. It's kind of platonic relationship. Sex is not involve. Only kissing and all that. We broke up due to the fact that I can't endure it again. As you all know ' body no be firewood'. Since then she dated like two other guys. Early last year, she pleaded that we should get back together which I agreed on the basis that she have to give me the password to all her social network accounts which she did. All the same, the relationship still fell. After some months, I realized that I've missed something, so I threw away my pride and went back to beg her which after some time she agreed. Now the problem is she said she wants me but also claim to be in love with the other guy. She even uses the guy's pix as her whatsapp display pics. I really love this girl sincerely but it seems she is using me as a backup in case the other guy misbehave. My question is, should I stick around till she break up with the guy of find my way. Note that we still talk and she do come to my school at times to visit me.

6 years? Naa...your body be confam firewood.

And she dey look you like UPS.
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by Jalubarika(m): 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
You deserve many strokes.
Where's ur self esteem/Pride.
Peace out
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by macolino(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
bros I tire for ur matter o.mugu na ur second name
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by Dahyormine(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Guys please minimize d rain of insult on dis broda, @OP u lack both self-confidence and self-esteem, i used to be in ur shoes bt not as worst as ur scenerio........My advice.........pls work away!!!
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by YankeeJoe(m): 2:10am On Sep 11, 2015
Hozil92:

Wat damn luv do u stil ve 4 a hole dat only keeps u as a "spare" or plan B? Its such a shame on u bro dat u allowed such a shit.. Whr is ur "Ego" as a man?
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by danchuzzy(m): 4:02am On Sep 11, 2015
Dharniel:
wisen up guy, it's either you or nobody else, how can she be using you for back up, you be power bank?

me i wonder ohhh...

e b like im b Pineng power bank..

any way dude, @ op, you better heed Daughterzion's advice...
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by danchuzzy(m): 4:04am On Sep 11, 2015
Dahyormine:
Guys please minimize d rain of insult on dis broda, @OP u lack both self-confidence and self-esteem, i used to be in ur shoes bt not as worst as ur scenerio........My advice.........pls work[size=25pt][/size] away!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
no wonder you used to be in his shoes
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by sluvy4tune(m): 5:44am On Sep 11, 2015
Dharniel:

Guy help me ask am if him be Power bank
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 11, 2015
Hozil92:

Mistake no 1 you did not chop her puna a when it was available. dude why do you let her play you like an Xbox?
she will not break up with anybody because of you. Its over just walk awaya nigga
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by Sunexy(m): 6:29am On Sep 11, 2015
Keep hoping for d beta..she myt finally love u more..jst pray nd fast

grin grin grin
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by GraceInUSA: 6:32am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 11, 2015
gurls are cold-hearted...
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by drnoel: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2015
Hozil92:

Jamb question. Stay there nau make one small gal dey play piano for ya head. U no go commot after all there are many fishes in the sea
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2015
She's not holding you back on dating some other chicks, Is she?
Give yourself an option too. Double date!
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by akwemose: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2015
You have been dating her for six years...and you are still in school...I wonder when you startd dating and how old you are...most courses take 4 or 5 years....could it be you startd dating yl in secndry scul?...jes analyzn tho...
Re: She Wants Me But Crazy In Love With Another Guy by grad2012(f): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2015
Pls just leave her ok I beg u any gal dat truely luvs u won't use u as backup plan.Its clear she doesn't luv u.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When You Are High In Love, And You Are The Branch Manager (pics) / What's Your Ideal Spouse?? / Touch Of Cuteness: Christmas Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.