Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,882 members, 7,938,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

See This Bootilicious Nollywood Actress With Her Big Banging Yans.h - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See This Bootilicious Nollywood Actress With Her Big Banging Yans.h (859 Views)

Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa / Bootilicious Pictures Of Miss Bum Bum 2015 Winner In Brazil / Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See This Bootilicious Nollywood Actress With Her Big Banging Yans.h by playee: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal has been in the industry long before Tonto Dikeh Mercy Johnson and co. Quite unhappy that she has’t
gotten her big Movie break yet, the actress took to her page to console herself and other actresses who haven’t gotten their big break yet.
E go better! E go better Nah Just time sister She Posted the above photo with the below message

Whew that is some supernatural patience ooooh …like seriously?
I saw this image and thought I’d #repost it because I sensed that maybe one person needed it. I really want to let someone know to calm down because your frustration is grinding your progress to a halt.
When it’s all said and done Morgan Freeman will go down in history as one of the greatest actors ever. He was born in 1937…his first feature starring role wasn’t until 1989 (the movie Lean On Me)…he was age 52. His first credited role was in 1970 so it took almost 20 years to get his first big break. see her exclusive fab photos here>>>>>http://candidgist.com/2015/09/06/bootilicious-nollywood-actress-moyo-lawal-who-has-been-acting-for-years-but-no-big-movie-break-consoles-herself-juicy-photos/

(1) (Reply)

COSSY ORJIAKOR Receives Her First International Award…(photos) / Slot Unveils D’banj As New Ambassador...presents Him A Porsche Car / Snoop Dogg Shares Another Wonderful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.