Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,494 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

NNPC Recommends The Sale Of Nigeria's Refineries, But Defiant Buhari Disagrees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Recommends The Sale Of Nigeria's Refineries, But Defiant Buhari Disagrees (370 Views)

Two Nigeria’s Refineries To Restart Production Before End Of Dec. 2015 –minister / NNPC Recommends Sale Of Refineries, Buhari Disagrees / NNPC Recommends Sale Of Refineries, Buhari Disagrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Recommends The Sale Of Nigeria's Refineries, But Defiant Buhari Disagrees by chidinma003(f): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation has recommended the sale of the nation’s three refineries in Port Harcourt, Warri and Kaduna due to some challenges the agency described as critical elements, which may continually hinder their effective operation in the hands of the Federal Government. However, President Muhammadu Buhari is said to have disagreed with selling the refineries for now on the ground of what the source explained was based on “social and political” factors.
Click here to read more: http://www.chidinmaonyejiuwa.com/nnpc-recommends-sale-of-nigerias-refineries-buhari-disagrees/

Re: NNPC Recommends The Sale Of Nigeria's Refineries, But Defiant Buhari Disagrees by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
supported. sell wetin, mtcheeeeew...

(1) (Reply)

‘wike Has Squandered Over N120bn In 100 Days’ / A-ibom Lawmakers Threaten DSS Over Raid On Gov’s Lodge / Expect My Cabinet This Month, I’ve Declared My Assets Four Times – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.