Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,555 members, 7,888,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

12 Most Irritating Pictures Of Things Passengers Do On Flights(hillarious PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Most Irritating Pictures Of Things Passengers Do On Flights(hillarious PHOTO) (4146 Views)

Hillarious Photo Of Falz And His Dad Femi Falana - Omotala, Orezi & Spiff Reacts / 12 Most Memorable Davido Moments / 5 Irritating Social Media Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Most Irritating Pictures Of Things Passengers Do On Flights(hillarious PHOTO) by nairaroot1: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
There’s little that gets on the nerves more than anti-social air passengers – but now there’s a group online to vent your spleen

Anyone on a nightmare flight will know what it’s like to be stuck beside the one passenger you really don’t want to be.

They encroach on your space, they eat funny things, smell bad, or generally act in an anti-social way.

Well, you can’t get away from them – sorry about that – but you can shame them online thanks to the Passenger Shaming group on Facebook.

From clipping nails to a plastic bag filled with urine, the photographs people post on the group show the horrible airline passengers who carry on unnecessary baggage.
I can’t take this….. Unless someone is medically handicapped and cannot get up to use the “facilities”, (in which

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STORY AND ENJOY THE HILARIOUS PICTURES:[url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/pictures-of-irritating-things-passengers-do/#.Vex908iL3IU

Re: 12 Most Irritating Pictures Of Things Passengers Do On Flights(hillarious PHOTO) by Joshkid(m): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
hahaha...laff wan kill me ooh* grin
Re: 12 Most Irritating Pictures Of Things Passengers Do On Flights(hillarious PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Smh
Re: 12 Most Irritating Pictures Of Things Passengers Do On Flights(hillarious PHOTO) by yanabasee(m): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nan-senz! Mtchwwwww
Re: 12 Most Irritating Pictures Of Things Passengers Do On Flights(hillarious PHOTO) by RedCard1(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Some of these dirty acts can annoy the plane and make it crash

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Irritating Pictures Of Things Passengers Do On Flights(hillarious PHOTO) by Nuezha(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
When I'm on the plane, I feel, see or perceive nothing but a safe landing.

whoever writes this must have collected his data from Lufthansa: the airline with only one crash in 75yrs.
Re: 12 Most Irritating Pictures Of Things Passengers Do On Flights(hillarious PHOTO) by Demmocrats(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: 12 Most Irritating Pictures Of Things Passengers Do On Flights(hillarious PHOTO) by Cutehector(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Form... Form like say na ur papa get d aircraft
Re: 12 Most Irritating Pictures Of Things Passengers Do On Flights(hillarious PHOTO) by tohpahz(f): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin
Re: 12 Most Irritating Pictures Of Things Passengers Do On Flights(hillarious PHOTO) by Lilshorecords(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
RedCard1:
Some of these dirty acts can annoy the plane and make it crash
everyone. Please, Hold something!

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Irritating Pictures Of Things Passengers Do On Flights(hillarious PHOTO) by dazzlingd(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
tohpahz:
grin
see your nose
Re: 12 Most Irritating Pictures Of Things Passengers Do On Flights(hillarious PHOTO) by Yustash001(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
So true...
Re: 12 Most Irritating Pictures Of Things Passengers Do On Flights(hillarious PHOTO) by tohpahz(f): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
dazzlingd:

see your nose

Yes am not blind ? Wat nxt?
Re: 12 Most Irritating Pictures Of Things Passengers Do On Flights(hillarious PHOTO) by dazzlingd(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
tohpahz:

Yes am not blind ? Wat nxt?
itz cute, can I kiss it
Re: 12 Most Irritating Pictures Of Things Passengers Do On Flights(hillarious PHOTO) by dhantey324(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Na piss be dat o shocked Oyibo dirty gan

(1) (Reply)

See 12 Ghanaian Celebrities Who Went Completelynaked On Screen For The Money! / The Fattest Woman I've Ever Seen.[[photos]] / Dbanj Reveals How Much Davido Paid Mo'hits To Perform- Explains Why He Did It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.