Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,300 members, 7,974,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:40 PM

Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun (30712 Views)

Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift / Cultists Who Rape And Initiate Girls In Ebonyi Arrested (Picture) / Police Arrest Robbers Who Shot 8-years Old Boy During Operation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by tollytexy(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Yoruba and rape, 5 & 6

Ibo and drugs.. 7 & 8

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 07, 2015
pbs4real:
tnk God am not the only person to tell u that,the jaw,forehead etc u jes her replica trust me

Guy stop disgracing the male folks... stop dropping those lines
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by seeker121(m): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2015
Ur stupidity is "factory fitted".
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by Rotimi47: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2015
Editor1:
I wish they raped an HIV/AIDS patient in the process, them for know the difference between six and half a dozen!
Amen.
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2015
I dont need to ask I totally believe you cuz their bad works speaks for them

dtruthis:
every bad tin that is seen in this country today was invented by them

go n ask in d history of Nigeria who is d first armed robber
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by uboma(m): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2015
Editor1:
I wish they raped an HIV/AIDS patient in the process, them for know the difference between six and half a dozen!

Whoever is being raped, rape is a crime that shouldn't be ignored. Rapist deserve to be severely dealt with to deter other rapists.
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by wtfCode: 8:51am On Sep 07, 2015
i wonder what exactly this tribe get 4rm raping. Dem dey always think with their scrotum.
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by Elposeidon(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Yoruba and rape, 5 & 6
[color=#000099][/color] I just noticed STUPIDITY is your natural talent
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by cristweeezy(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2015
prettysolid:
The suspects – Demola David and Dare Oladunjoy

In this kind of news,Yoluba never dissappionts.
dem no b yoruba guy, dem b ibibios,dem just dey bear yoruba names ni... wink
prettysolid:

dem no b yoruba guy, dem b ibibios,dem just dey bear yoruba names ni...
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by ceejay80s(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2015
Their name sound like hausa name, lol
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by ceejay80s(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2015
TOPCRUISE:
One Judge will now give them opportunity to apply for bail
One useless yo-robber jugde
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by ceejay80s(m): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2015
remove all these tribal bashing, nairaland go become boringland.
Na the tribal war make nairaland a fun site
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by acada111(f): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2015
Editor1:

I really hope they didn't because that means sharing it to every other person that was raped that night. cry
Being raped is bad enough, my dear.
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by Appareil(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2015
The way this tribal conflict puts me off eh!!!!! it will bring down this nice site
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by awesomesossy(f): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2015
Editor1:
Hahaha.....Hiv pt with scabies and gonorrhoea grin
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by ogaofficer(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2015
You right bro, and besides Ojude Oba is on the dudes will like to flaunt wealth.
Kunlexic:
I don't know the problem with this Ijebus,they can't work for their own money,all they should just do is to rob,do yahoo aor any other forms of fraudulent act.
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by Fearcom(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Yoruba and rape, 5 & 6

So someone from your tribe has never raped before?? You are all very stupi.d: you and all that liked your comments. God created all tribe, tongue, people and nation.
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by tola9ja: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Aminat508:
kinni, u never sleep?

you don use jazz for me na your pics they appear in my nightmare cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by Aminat508(f): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
tola9ja:

you don use jazz for me na your pics they appear in my nightmare cry cry cry cry cry
yeye for u grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by egokudiowomoney: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Yoruba and rape, 5 & 6
as Ibo drug trafficking,rituals,robbery,producing fake goods and fraud are 6&7.
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by draspi: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
click here to read more https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=834758209976414&id=297737717011802&set=ms.c.eJw9z8kVxCAMA9CO5nnDS~%3B~_NTWJFHD8yMrRHnRqdqYzwX8OWGa4y18iNPsiTbneZKqFn5~%3B3ALbp5Fu3wzePte07oRG40~_ozzz~_adV9qRX5~_1Dl0w~_3W2P5ibIA96~%3ByeVNN7D~%3B7ehT9CXhv3y7U~_L977lyT~%3BPQEhX.bps.a.834757913309777.1073741890.297737717011802&source=48
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by Donblexedo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Editor1:
See discrimination against hiv individuals! So ure telling me poz people don't av a life n should be treated as trash? Haba dis is a cruel wish.
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Editor1:
wat is d diff?
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by donem: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ogun state should be permitted to have two commisioners of police cos seems one ain't enough.
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by Obaf16(f): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
prettysolid:

Look at u,yoluba? It is yoruba
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
I know but just as ur intonation says omo Igbo we say ndi yoluba. so nxt time u c me write yoluba it was done intentionaly.

Obaf16:
Look at u,yoluba? It is yoruba
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by Obaf16(f): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
prettysolid:
I know but just as ur intonation says omo Igbo we say ndi yoluba. so nxt time u c me write yoluba it was done intentionaly.

Noted,Mr Yoluba.
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2015
cristweeezy:
dem no b yoruba guy, dem b ibibios,dem just dey bear yoruba names ni... wink dem no b yoruba guy, dem b ibibios,dem just dey bear yoruba names ni...
you dey craze wella
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by cristweeezy(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
you dey craze wella
. Yes,I know
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2015
cristweeezy:
. Yes,I know
lol why you mention the holy tribe of ibibio
Re: Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun by cristweeezy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
lol why you mention the holy tribe of ibibio
cos dat was wot came to mind...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa / Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa / SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.