Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Reliable And Professional Distributors Required - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reliable And Professional Distributors Required (1184 Views)

How Reliable And Trusted Is China/hong Kongs Aliexpress / Cargo Services Needed - Reliable And Fast Delivery Services - In Nigeria. / Reliable And Cheap Postal Or Courier Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reliable And Professional Distributors Required by TouaregV8(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2009
In order to maximise the sale of Nulon PSO in Nigeria and ensure it gets to the nooks and crannies of the country, MOTO-SUPREME GLOBAL LIMITED has called for authorised distributors in the country.

The Australian made, Nulon Pro-Strength Octane Booster (PSO) is designed to boost Nigerian fuel by 70 points. Nulon PSO is the only fuel treatment that will boost our petrol from 90 RON to 95 RON. Most vehicles imported into Nigeria require premium unleaded petrol of 95 RON.

Nulon PSO is the only octane booster guaranteed to solve the problems and expense associated with Nigeria’s low octane and poor performing petrol. No other octane booster in Nigeria can match Nulon’s performance and international reputation and it is endorsed by Intertek International Testing and Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON).

Please feel free contact me for a further discussion.

http://nigerianbulletin.com/nigeria-business-finance-news/moto-supreme-introduces-nulon-fuel-boost-to-nigeria/22012009/4331

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2009010714365045

http://www.moto-supreme.com/pso-leaflet.html

Re: Reliable And Professional Distributors Required by nthnymarce(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2009
TMsolutions is interested in partnering with you. lets know each other.
Re: Reliable And Professional Distributors Required by TouaregV8(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2009
Dear Nthnymarce,

Thank you for responding to my call for distributors in Nigeria.

Please tell me more about TMSolutions, and how you feel you can contribute to the growth of Nulon PSO and the Nulon brand in Nigeria. My email addresses are pso@moto-supreme.com and jimi@bqmconsulting.com You can also contact me on +44 7770 582 888.

Can you also send me your contact details.

Best regards,

Jimi Ogunnusi

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Growing Business In Town! / (80,000mt) Of Russian Blend Automotive Gas Oil (a.g.o) For Sale - 08131244776 / Mike Adenuga Might Be Africa's Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.