Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,827 members, 7,898,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Could This Be Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Love? (1373 Views)

Could This Be Love Or Madness! (pics) / Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You / Can There Be Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Love? by olaak1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2006
Iam in Lome she is in Abuja , we met in Lagos few months ago i asked her out she agreed but since then, i'm the only person that mail and call her on phone and the only reply i get is "pls give me more time to think about it" i really need a lady that will always tell me how she feel about me, is she in love with me?
Re: Could This Be Love? by Coco29(f): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2006
Nubian do you not have pride?

she obviously don't want you, i can tell you for a fact that when a woman wants a man she would be on u like flies on s h i t.
Re: Could This Be Love? by kokoletz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2006
This is craziness dude why can't u just read her lips.
Re: Could This Be Love? by BobbieMae(f): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2006
Olaak, i am sorry, she doesnt want you. I suggest you find you a Lome Chick.

Good luck buddie,
Re: Could This Be Love? by MrLoverMAn(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2006
@Coco29

Flies on shit, sounds rather "DIRTY"  grin grin grin grin

How are you doing and how wa s your day today
Re: Could This Be Love? by Coco29(f): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2006
am good lovely, but it is true tongue kiss
Re: Could This Be Love? by Dvampire(m): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2006
no long story here. she does not love you that's why you have been pulling the affair all alone. be a man and move on. get on with your life. wink
Re: Could This Be Love? by MyPeace(f): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2006
may not necessarily be that she doesnt like u, but maybe that she has two guys now. but she prefers the one guy more than you, so wants to know how the other guy feels about her first before telln u her mind.

1. if the other guy plays a gud game, she will gladly fall for him.

2. if not, she will fall back to you. (you are like a spare tyre)

I did this, when i was still AVAILABLE.

(1) (Reply)

Two Sisters Saga / Birthday Nght / Breaking Up And Knowing When It's Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.