Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,500 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

The Devil Has Been Unleashed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Devil Has Been Unleashed (522 Views)

Sex Sex Sex,the Devil Has Released His Demons To Destroy Souls! Beware??? / If The Devil Could Quote Bruce Lee, This Is What He Would Say!!! / Strayed Cow Unleashed In Ketu This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil Has Been Unleashed by jocalo: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2015
my name is damion.am an agent of the devil.i have been sent forth to the earth particularly nairaland to kill and destroy.i have come to turn your happens into sorrow.i have come to cause famine,starvation,hatreatd ,death,accidents,fear and anguish,religious and tribal conflict and more especially failure.doom will come upon you and you shall know no peace.fear will be your companion.you shall call and nobody answers.knock and nobody opens.i stand by all the evil and evil forces of the univers.blood shall be spilled.darkness will befall you and you shall be left there for eternity.satan wants you.
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2015
jocalo:

my name is damion.am an agent of the devil.i have been sent forth to the earth particularly nairaland to kill and destroy.i have come to turn your happens into sorrow.i have come to cause famine,starvation,hatreatd ,death,accidents,fear and anguish,religious and tribal conflict and more especially failure.doom will come upon you and you shall know no peace.fear will be your companion.you shall call and nobody answers.knock and nobody opens.i stand by all the evil and evil forces of the univers.blood shall be spilled.darkness will befall you and you shall be left there for eternity.satan wants you.

GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR MASTER.

YOU SHALL EAT THE MAGGOTS AND YOU SHALL DIE EXCRETING MAGGOTS ON A ROPE HANGED ON A FIG TREE.
YOUR GENERATIONS WILL ALSO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR SIN.
ON BEHALF OF NLANDERS I CURSE YOU.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2015
jocalo:

Your father don suffer!!!
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by goodmorning40: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2015
Holly ghost fire!
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by jocalo: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2015
@nobledandy you have the right to remain silent.infact, i will strangle you to death.your days are numbered.i will send you to hell after which your generation will follow.you will rot in hell and will remain there for eternity.

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Headlines, Tuesday September 8, 2015 / Wow!!! What A Great Day To Me And You, Today Is My Birthday.(photo) / And Who Said That There Is No Job Opportunities In Nigeria.(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.