Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,212 members, 7,880,782 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun (48537 Views)

Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) / Super Falcons’ Players & Officials Have Been Paid – Nigerian Football Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Holuwakemmy16(f): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2015
This is not the time for him to cry
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2015
Acecube:
Pls don't insult us by calling Mikel the best we have, he may be the most popular due to his club popularity but that's where it ends... The moment Oliseh thinks of building a thing round him he(oliseh) is a gonner, you simply can't give what you don't have period... if Mikel is Opera2.5 , Haruna is Opera3.0... they are both sluggish and lazy, you don't use such kind of midfielders and expect result the last pure genius that was slow and good is Maestro Pirlo... oliseh should not call Haruna again, if he decides to call Mikel he should play his DMF... let oliseh look for New AMF... home base or otherwise biko
bros I understand you but the country dont have talented footballers anymore from those wev seen, if you say go to the villages start looking for another Jay Jay, you will get one but immediately he goes to the outside world nothing becomes of him,.. I know you might argue here, we have more talented Female footballers to men. Azizat was a revelation, please can you give me the name of just one male footballer that we can say oh yes dx is another kanu or Jay Jay? Or even yekini
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by chubbygal(f): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2015
Mikel's career is already dead let the truth be told,this guy is out of stock. Let him just enjoy the money he made when he was marketable and Hot.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by rigarmortis: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2015
femi4:
lies

Mikel called officials of the NFF from the northern part of the country where he spoke in Hausa language

mikel lived his whole life in Jos, went to saint mulumba, Jos, he speaks hausa fluently, I have watched his sexc-tape, when he cums he screams in hausa.

satisfied

1 Like

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by adesegun121(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2015
kingmekus:
akpa amu ngwere

ogun loo ma paa e
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by chubbygal(f): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2015
Mikel's career is already dead let the truth be told,this guy is out of stock. Let him just enjoy the money he made when he was marketable and Hot. cool cool

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Acecube(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2015
kaeforum:

He should gerrout!!, obviously having a cerebral malfunction. cheesy
Simple, We don't need Mikel anymore... he has had what ? 7 good years (since 2008) to rediscover himself and he is yet to live up to expectation... I love the new faces I saw in that team, Carl ikeme, the no 17, 12 (winger) , 13(dmf)... the mistake he made against Tanzania was using Emenike(dragging position with wingers and leaving his position (9) empty) and Haruna (sl0w player)... he shouldn't call either of them again we need fluidity in that team... fast players not bumps or speed breaks like Haruna and Mikel
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Cvesta(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2015
Mikel isn't needed in the national team..let him enjoy his stay on Chelsea's bench
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Bambless1(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2015
Bonapart:
Lie mohammed everywhere
LOL
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Acecube(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2015
silvermania:
bros I understand you but the country dont have talented footballers anymore from those wev seen, if you say go to the villages start looking for another Jay Jay, you will get one but immediately he goes to the outside world nothing becomes of him,.. I know you might argue here, we have more talented Female footballers to men. Azizat was a revelation, please can you give me the name of just one male footballer that we can say oh yes dx is another kanu or Jay Jay? Or even yekini
well that's what he is paid for bro, he need to try and search for the talents coz we have them... if you watch our game against Tanzania, I'll agree with me that Carl ikeme did well, the no 12 playing the opposite side of Ahmed musa (wing) gave a good account of himself and the no 17 that replaced Haruna played well... the no 13 (dmf) tried, these are relatively unknown players and see what they did, same way he got them he can get us a very good playmaker Sir... he just need to look and search... let's remove our eyes from the close door(Mikel) and focus on discovering another door
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by naijattingham(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2015
Taaaaa! Are you MTN to ve' eavesdropped on the phone covo?.....d story is almost incredible.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2015
Acecube:
well that's what he is paid for bro, he need to try and search for the talents coz we have them... if you watch our game against Tanzania, I'll agree with me that Carl ikeme did well, the no 12 playing the opposite side of Ahmed musa (wing) gave a good account of himself and the no 17 that replaced Haruna played well... the no 13 (dmf) tried, these are relatively unknown players and see what they did, same way he got them he can get us a very good playmaker Sir... he just need to look and search... let's remove our eyes from the close door(Mikel) and focus on discovering another door
alright am a Nigerian and will be glad when we eventually get talented legs.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by drgica74: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2015
I read the caption in one of the sports papers this morning
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by IVORY2009(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2015
Bonapart:
Lie mohammed everywhere
Lie Lie master grin
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by klax(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Pls guys don't waste your time saying anything on this because I bet you guys in the next few minute you will hear irs not true Mikel did not weep nor beg so wait guys to be sure if this news were true or false because Nairaland has acquired Lies DNA from Sahara report.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by msbbash(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2015
make the guy go repaire hin bench for chelsea, no space for nigerian team again.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by RexTramadol1: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2015
Lying Lai Mohammed wrote this!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by ikmuan(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2015
He grew up in Jos na, speaking Hausa won't be a big deal to him.
femi4:
lies

Mikel called officials of the NFF from the northern part of the country where he spoke in Hausa language
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by menix(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2015
Pinshure of him weeping else its APC. News...
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2015
Seriously?!
This isn't about forgiveness!
The no. 1 criteria for inviting a player to the senior national team MUST be based on current form- as displayed by his club perfomances!
If you don't play regular soccer, you r not match fit! You can't be invited!

Shikena!
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by austinike(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2015
It's not real pls . fake news Mikel didn't call anybody ohh

1 Like

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by mcayomind: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2015
son...... Its too late, to cry. Over spilt milk....... Malaria! Your days are over
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by histemple: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
tekel:

you are such a kid!!!
Mikel was born and raised up in Jos. he speaks hausa and igbo fluently!!

Mikel even speak Hausa fluently more than Igbo. He has never lived in Igboland or any other part of Nigeria except Jos since he was born.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by mbulela: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
crap story.
Playing for the Super Eagles has zero impact on his career.
Let us stop deluding ourselves.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by haul: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
gidjah:
This is because Hausa rule This Nation, they play the piper, so they alone can dictate the tune.HAUSA MAN!!!

Hausa man you say? You a joke! You subject of the fulanis in the north, I've you even free yourself from the shackles of fulani in your state before talking about nigeria? Lastly adamu still polished my shoe yesterday, danbaba was the bike man who took me to my boss house and guess what? Muktair was the one who opened the gate for me and my boss.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by stanech: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
NFF don dey take style beg .,,..

Fact no Nations cup for eagles they should go back to their stupid drawing board. Who takes the supper eagles (chicken) seriously.
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by hakinze00(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
hmm why wont he apologise when he got nothing to be proud of,then when he was gettin regular shirt in chelsea he was feeling pompous now that he is always on the bench his body wil calm down

1 Like

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by shieldspremier(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
For:
Accounting software installation
Accounting Bureau services
Professional Financial solution
Implementation of Accounting Internal Controls.
Visit:WWW.shieldsconsulting-ng. com

Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Sultanchidi(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah.....He should be left out. We shouldn't tolerate this kind of disrespect, like they are begging him to play. Who Mikel help sef?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
who he help, bt if he propose 2 u nkor. Shey na by dat time u go know who he help
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by idrissunny: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
U don't need belive
Bonapart:
Lie mohammed everywhere
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by Bonapart(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
idrissunny:
U don't need belive
like you need false plus everything about y'll always false from day 1
Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by liquidmetall: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
fake story

mikel weeping and begging for forgiveness,
lwkmd o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) / Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player / Arsene Wenger Flaunts His Abs On Beach In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.