Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,880 members, 7,952,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) (24720 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by Segadem(m): 11:28am On Sep 07, 2015
omusiliyu:
Innocent cute baby boy...
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2015
agarawu23:
Cool cool

I just pray this handsome boy shouldn't be like his father angry sad

just because you are not like your father undecided

but like your landlord tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by uchelouis45(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2015
Do you have a website or not? Discover ways to monetise your website or blog. First 20 people get a free information marketing kit. Offer ends September 31 2015 www.ibcng.gr8.com
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by Ayameze2015(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2015
God please bless me and other's, i want my family to look good as this.. Erm lest i forget! My birthday is on 12 of this month 0sewa,lala,ishilove and all Nlander's should celebrate with me..can i see more likes to show you guys got my back? #Abegienoeasy
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by macminista(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2015
Make u dey ready to return the money u stolw too...if u like spend am finish for yankee..hand go soon touch u
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2015
bjprodint:
Abeg who is reno omokiri

He used to be Beaf on Nairaland before he was selected into GEJ propaganda team as head of online posters. He then unleashed young unemployable Nigerians with multiple monikers on Nairaland. Though unconfirmed, there's insinuation that he helped channel some PDP money into Nairaland somehow, making it easy for the MODs and Admin to give the party some soft mention. He's the one Barcanistar is aspiring to emulate.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by OlaSpeaker(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2015
after dinning n winning wit d pas government he his enjoying himself in san Fransisco yet d wailers r busy wailing in san fransispoverty...............pity

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by uchelouis45(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Do you own a website or not? Discover ways to monetise your website or blog. First 20 people will get a free information marketing kit. Offer lasts till September 28 2015 www.ibcng.gr8.com
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by Moneyab(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2015
agarawu23:
Cool cool

You cracked me up big time grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by agarawu23(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Moneyab:
You cracked me up big time grin
grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by Moneyab(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2015
kITATITA:

He used to be Beaf on Nairaland before he was selected into GEJ propaganda team as head of online posters. He then unleashed young unemployable Nigerians with multiple monikers on Nairaland. Though unconfirmed, there's insinuation that he helped channel some PDP money into Nairaland somehow, making it easy for the MODs and Admin to give the party some soft mention. He's the one Barcanistar is aspiring to emulate.
Seriously? Where is BEAF sef....miss that guy
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2015
This is interesting, money money money is speaking.I still remain my humble self "BobomeeWeeklyProfit" . with a ranking of 6 today
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by j1mmy: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2015
What a job this guy had.
He spent his career with GEJ defending corruption and incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by Olukat(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2015
agarawu23:
Cool cool

Of course not!
His Dad was a presidential aide, I guess the young lad would be aiming to be the president.
For you I'm sure you've exceeded your broke ass dad's limit angry You own a phone congrats grin
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by enasvin: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]I really wish all nigerians can be happy like this. Some families are being slaughter why some are showing off. Hmm please we should remember to give a helping hand to those victims in our country
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2015
Genetically speaking they will be same. Like father like son. I still remain my humble self "BobomeeWeeklyProfit" . with a ranking of 6 today.
agarawu23:
Cool cool

Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2015
vaseline crew howfar
market don dey ooo grin
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by Olukat(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2015
MadCow1:
I thought I saw Reno Omokri hangs himself.. angry

Hang ursef and quit this low life
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by MadCow1: 11:50am On Sep 07, 2015
Olukat:

Hang ursef and quit this low life

undecided

Do I know you?
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by agarawu23(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
Genetically speaking they will be same. Like father like son.
na you talk am o lipsrsealed
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2015
Lovely family.
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by MadCow1: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Since you changed from Okija Juju to Madcow you're longer making sense, perhaps APC disease has affected you also.

Berem. . Are you alright?

Isi odikwa gi nma?

angry

Nne, Gerarahia 4 reel men shiii.. Hala!
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by ajepako(f): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
agarawu23:
Cool cool

So, who should he be like?

Lie Muhammed? grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
MadCow1:
I thought I saw Reno Omokri hangs himself.. angry
I thought I saw the Mad Cow being slaughtered undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by Leyemoshood: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
cool pix

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by MadCow1: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mufasa27:

I thought I saw the Mad Cow being slaughtered undecided

Seriously!

Like fhucking seriously. . angry
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Is this Beaf? grin
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
ajepako:

So, who should he be like?

Lie Muhammed? grin grin
buhari grin
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by Ishilove: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
[img]http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/09/07/photos-reno-omokri-hangs-out-with-his-wife-and-son-in-the-united-states/reno-omokri-and-wife/[/img]

Former president Goodluck Jonathan’s aide, Reno Omokri, on Sunday shared pictures of his wife and son for the first time.

He captioned the pictures: “My wife and I with my lookalike son repping my Itsekiri roots as we hang out in San Francisco, California.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Very handsome fellow.
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by effty(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wendel slimin
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by experimentist: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
waye reno omokri
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by Normosa(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Cute family but wont forget the role he played in GEJ's regime, one of those who deceived a somewhat overwhelmed president!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Work Begins On Ota–Idiroko Roads, Ogun State (Photos) / Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki / Zamfara Arrests 100 Security Violators, Seizes Vehicles Taking Food To Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.