Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,328 members, 7,940,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her (777 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2015
"Why don’t you have a boyfriend?" – This will remind her that she’s single. And it’ll annoy the living hell out of her.

"Why did you break up with your ex?" – She’ll get angry. FAST.

"How many guys have you slept with?" – It’s really none of your business. At least not yet.

"What’s your 5-year plan?" – Talking about the future already may freak her out.

"Are you really going to eat all of that?" – Suggesting she’s a pig on the first date. Nice!

"Are you religious?" – Too heavy of a topic for a first date. The same goes with politics.

"So, what are we?" – You’re jumping way ahead of yourself there pal

1 Like

Re: 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by wunmi590(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2015
Are you serious? undecided
Re: 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by afolwalex20(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2015
Who would ask all this on a first date?? undecided
Re: 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by kodlins(f): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Someone once asked me the 'Are you going to eat it all question '

The guy was a perfectionist who could figure out the amount of thyme in Jollof rice in a restaurant..
Re: 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by wtfCode: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
op, what kinda question do u suggest we ask on the first date?
Re: 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by petkoffDrake(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Op, what about . . . . . will u be my BABY MAMA?? angry . . . . . guess that's what's trending in Nairaland
Re: 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by yanabasee(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
What About FIRST STRAFFING NIGHT OR DAYgrin ? You'll hear, "Wait first, Do you love me?"
Re: 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
You can ask her why she doesn't have a boyfriend.... It can come off as flattery, like your insinuating she's too hot to be single. No biggie.

The rest, yeah, don't.
Re: 7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her by NinaNigeria(f): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
I agree with u op. Lol once, this asked me if I loved him, I was soooo freaked out because it was only the first date. I tried to see where the conversation would go to, by saying yes I do love him, then he asked me what is it that I loved about him, and I had no idea on how to answer that coz I quickly realised that he was a pycho, and I never took his calls ever again after that date. Another thing which is kinda boring, is when the first date addresses you as "baby". I mean come on dude, you cant call me that yet, coz me being on a date with you, especially the first one, does not mean that you are my lover heloooooooooo. Some people are just mad

(1) (Reply)

My Gf Bd / Girls And Their Obsession' / Guys Versus Ladies Responsibilities War - A Truce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.