Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,973,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:29 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday September 7th 2015) THE LONG WAIT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday September 7th 2015) THE LONG WAIT (325 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Devotional-topic:don’t Be Disturbed [monday September 11, 2017] / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wed. September 23rd 2015) - THE WAY OUT / September 28, 2015 - The Beginning Of The End Of The World - Lunar Eclipse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday September 7th 2015) THE LONG WAIT by dallyemmy: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday September 7th 2015) - THE LONG WAIT
1.Thank you Father for the precious blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross of calvary for the remission of my sins and the sins of the world.
2.Thank you Father for making me a part of your kingdom, through the salvation of my soul.
3.Thank you Father for giving me something to hope for: the imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
4.Father, forgive me all my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.
5.Father, uproot from my life anything that could disqualify me from completing this heavenly race.
6.Father, grant unto me the grace to be occupied and be ready when you shall come.
7.Father, when you shall come, please, let me still be found in you.
8.Father, anoint me afresh with power and grace, to overcome trials and temptations and to finish strong.
9.Father, renew my zeal, strength and faith, on a daily basis, that I may be empowered continually, to run this race till the end.
10.Father, grant unto me the grace to run this race, that is set before me, with patience and perseverance and help me to the end.
11.Father, in your kingdom, let me not be found wanting, in Jesus' name.
12.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
13. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Redeeming The Time / Ekiti Muslim Disassociate Them Self From Attack On Fayose / Your Testimony Is Sure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.