Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,900 members, 7,942,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Are You A Website Designer Based In Ibadan? I Have A Job For You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You A Website Designer Based In Ibadan? I Have A Job For You (1020 Views)

Any Website Designer Based In Abuja? / Get In Touch With The Best Website Designer Today Enter / Any Blog Design Expert In Ibadan,i Need Professional Help4 My Blog(wud Pay Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Website Designer Based In Ibadan? I Have A Job For You by teebiggs(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good morning Webmasters, I need a professional website designer based in Ibadan to contact me via facileconsults@gmail.com with sample of your recent works, phone number and location in Ibadan. Got a job for you. You can as well drop the info on here if you don't mind.
Re: Are You A Website Designer Based In Ibadan? I Have A Job For You by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
teebiggs:
Good morning Webmasters, I need a professional website designer based in Ibadan to contact me via facileconsults@gmail.com with sample of your recent works, phone number and location in Ibadan. Got a job for you. You can as well drop the info on here if you don't mind.
angry sad cry embarassed

Am Good in website designing but am not based in ibadn
Re: Are You A Website Designer Based In Ibadan? I Have A Job For You by Donald3d(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
teebiggs:
Not in Ibadan ,but we can work seamlessly together
Re: Are You A Website Designer Based In Ibadan? I Have A Job For You by Dameety: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hi, I'm based in Ibadan. Let's talk.
Re: Are You A Website Designer Based In Ibadan? I Have A Job For You by onasa28(m): 8:10am On Sep 08, 2015
I base in ibadan and I am a web developer.my name is Vincent. my numbers 07041148969;08156676021
past projects are
www.bollimart-international.com
www.rolinxrealtorsltd.com
www.christloveandlifeministries.org
www.fabestworldupdate.com(under construction)
Re: Are You A Website Designer Based In Ibadan? I Have A Job For You by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details
Re: Are You A Website Designer Based In Ibadan? I Have A Job For You by jabless(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2015
contact me 07037894009
Re: Are You A Website Designer Based In Ibadan? I Have A Job For You by samso4sure(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ggg
Re: Are You A Website Designer Based In Ibadan? I Have A Job For You by bassdow: 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Let's Bring Out The Best In Your Business With Our Professional and Bespoke Business Services

BaConSol.com - A premier solution oriented company specializing on professional Website design & Development, SmS & Email Marketing, Back Office support, Advertising and branding, Business Process Outsourcing, Contact Center services.

Having a good website is essential when presenting a business. Your website will look and work better than your competitors. On the Internet, perception is reality.
Build brand integrity, communicate your message, and engage your customers.
Catch new clients with a professional website like big corporations do.

Contact Us for the design and management of your
-Cooperate Website for Companies and Organization
-Blogs
-E-commerce website and Online Stores
-Personal Websites
-Forums and Blogs, Dating Websites, Hotel Booking, Airline Booking, etc.
...etc;

We also render other services such as:
-SmS and E-mail Marketing
-Website maintenance and redesign
-Online Advertising and Marketing
-Sales of Email Address lists and Servers
-Sales of Nigeria GSM Number Database
-BPO Services
...and lots More.

Visit Us today at www.BaConSol.com or 09020325050 (Calls & Whatsapp)

Re: Are You A Website Designer Based In Ibadan? I Have A Job For You by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

New Vsf Blackberry Free Mtn 2gb Now Active / One Thing You Need To Take Note Of When Guest Posting Or Dropping Forum Links / Earn Up To $200 Per Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.