Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,104 members, 7,907,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nigeria: I Will Never Marry An Actress Again, Baba Suwe Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria: I Will Never Marry An Actress Again, Baba Suwe Declares (417 Views)

Baba Suwe: "I Am Very Scared Of The Badoo Boys" / Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: I Will Never Marry An Actress Again, Baba Suwe Declares by bongolistik(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Babatunde Omidina, known as Baba Suwe, is a successful comedian better known for his exploits in Yoruba home videos. He is still arguably the most popular Yoruba comedian of his time. But Baba Suwe hasn't been having it easy.

After the much publicised crisis with National Drug Law Enforcement Agency,NDLEA, he lost his wife, Omoladun, who was almost always his soul-mate, even in films. Baba Suwe talked with Potpourri, opening up his heart on his late wife and the prospect of finding another wife.

Obviously still in grief over the loss of his wife even as many years have gone by, Adimeru, as he calls himself, would not let go the memory of his dear Omoladun

"It has not been easy but life must go on. I believe whatever happens has been pre-ordained. The death of Omoladun was a great loss I cannot get over in this lifetime. She will remain my best companion. She understood me than any other person on planet earth. At times when we quarrelled in the house, she would abuse me on set and that would mark the end of the issue" he said with a heavy heart.

Though he admitted he would marry again but said it would never be another actress

"Yes, I am getting married pretty soon. You can't know her for now. She is not an actress because I can't marry an actress again"

Why? Was there something he regretted about Omoladun being an actress?

"No, I don't mean anything of such. What I mean is that I cannot get someone like Omoladun among the actresses again. Her good acting skills is one of the reasons I loved her but I have decided to check elsewhere for love" he explained.

Source: http://allafrica.com/stories/201509072187.html
Re: Nigeria: I Will Never Marry An Actress Again, Baba Suwe Declares by TheMainMan: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Nigeria: I Will Never Marry An Actress Again, Baba Suwe Declares by dejavski(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wait..he still wants to marry again @ what age undecided
Re: Nigeria: I Will Never Marry An Actress Again, Baba Suwe Declares by eluquenson(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Na now you know undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Built On ‘satanic Foundation - Femi Fani Kayode / See Picture Of Flavour And Patoranking Before All The Riches / D'prince Shares Adorable Photo Of Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.