Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,301 members, 7,974,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:01 PM

Oh Wow! Maheeda Wants You To See This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh Wow! Maheeda Wants You To See This (482 Views)

My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter / Oh Wow! Check Out Oscar Pistorius' Prison Single Room Cell / Oh Wow, This Is Undying Love! Guy Engages Girlfriend After Her Sudden Death (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh Wow! Maheeda Wants You To See This by johnsonsatino: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Maheeda who is known for her love of unclothedness took to Instagram today to show off her new certificate..Let's recall just last week she said she was taking her semester examinations, She was awarded a real certificate and I know most of you do not believe me

Check out photo; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/09/oh-wow-maheeda-wants-you-to-see-this.html

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Pens Heart-wrenching Tribute To Her Late Mum On Ig.. / Paul Of Psquare Acquires A New Home In Atlanta / Jesse Jagz Wants Deaf And Dumb Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.