Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,523 members, 7,885,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Don’t Need A Girl, I Need A Woman- Ruggedman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Need A Girl, I Need A Woman- Ruggedman (641 Views)

Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed / Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Need A Girl, I Need A Woman- Ruggedman by Mchayy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ruggedman opened up to City People on his relationship status and the kind of woman he would like to tie the knot with.

Ruggedman said he’s single and searching. In his words, “Right now, I am on my own for now.”

Rugged also said he wants a woman who knows what responsibility is all about.

According to the rapper, “There are a lot of girls out there but I don’t need a girl, I need a woman. A woman who know what responsibility is all about, not just about Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Somebody who is real, who is responsible, and I really hope not to date anybody in entertainment, it won’t work. You go out, she goes out, and we all know we humans are jealous creatures, if you go out and your wife sees so many girls clamouring around or over you, you say its just work honey but if you see a guy around her and she says it’s just work honey, I can imagine how you would react.”

Ruggedman is currently working on a Part 2 of the Money Making Music collaboration album.

The album features his record label act Mrbyo, Ice Prince, Terry G, Reminisce, Wande Coal, Olamide, Patoranking, Korede Bello, Jaywon, Dammy Krane, Milli and Victoria Kimani.

http://nexthop.com.ng/i-dont-need-a-girl-i-need-a-woman-ruggedman/

Re: I Don’t Need A Girl, I Need A Woman- Ruggedman by chimoskyg(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ruggedly Baba
Re: I Don’t Need A Girl, I Need A Woman- Ruggedman by CLeAtHead(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
undecided
Re: I Don’t Need A Girl, I Need A Woman- Ruggedman by agarawu23(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Fact
Re: I Don’t Need A Girl, I Need A Woman- Ruggedman by QueenEdna(f): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Woman plenty for naija,if @ur age you havent found 1, den U̶̲̥̅̊ need to do some re-evaluation.... All d best.
Re: I Don’t Need A Girl, I Need A Woman- Ruggedman by obiak4(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Woman plenty ''WIFE'' SCARES PASS SCARCITY PASS PETROL

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Shares Touching Story Of Becoming A Father To Baby That Is Not His / Socrates Uduk Unveiled As Singer Of The IC-CUBE Team Song / Catch Up & Download Best Of Wizkid On 2324xclusive.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.