Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Fidelity Bank's New Logo - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Fidelity Bank's New Logo (7454 Views)

A New Logo For A.A. Rano, Abuja / Transition: Instagram New Logo / Lets Rebrand NAIRALAND With A New Logo!..design Yours Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank's New Logo by cgniyi(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
What do you guys think of Fidelity's new look.

According to Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, Fidelity Bank, Mr. Nnamdi Okonkwo , " the deep blue colour reminds the financial institution of its rich, solid background as a bank"
... the green " stands for fertility, growth and progress to the future, while the white line at the middle stands for safety, purity and a guiding light"
-http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fidelity-rebrands-to-strengthen-focus-on-youth-segment/219310/

Personally, I think it looks like crap, especially when you consider its aimed at the youth.

I'm sure some of out there could come up with something better wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank's New Logo by Donald3d(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
cgniyi:
What do you guys think of Fidelity's new look.

According to Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, Fidelity Bank, Mr. Nnamdi Okonkwo , " the deep blue colour reminds the financial institution of its rich, solid background as a bank"
... the green " stands for fertility, growth and progress to the future, while the white line at the middle stands for safety, purity and a guiding light"
-http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fidelity-rebrands-to-strengthen-focus-on-youth-segment/219310/

Personally, I think it looks like crap, especially when you consider its aimed at the youth.

I'm sure some of out there could come up with something better wink
I wouldn't say u are wrong sir,neither will I say u are right,but can u give a meaning to facebooks logo
Re: Fidelity Bank's New Logo by Snidgo: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. The new look or should i say the new brand mark has a lot to do with the brand story and its owners. It's not just about creating the most beautiful logo. Without carefully research about the brand and how it results in behavioral change that remotely connects to their customers/clients as a whole then is just another logo like we all see.
Do you even bank with fidelity?
Re: Fidelity Bank's New Logo by ndgfx(m): 5:26am On Sep 09, 2015
Snidgo:
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. The new look or should i say the new brand mark has a lot to do with the brand story and its owners. It's not just about creating the most beautiful logo. Without carefully research about the brand and how it results in behavioral change that remotely connects to their customers/clients as a whole then is just another logo like we all see.

A well thought out response. Allow me to indulge you in this Medium post here: https://medium.com/@0defiant/fixing-fidelity-bank-s-cosmetic-mayhem-406ce61613e

Do feel free to share your thoughts

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank's New Logo by ourdele: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2015
I think the brand manager needs to be fired ASAP. The logo is a big joke. it looks like a toy or medicine store.... Please @FidelityBank branding is not about colours.... Same colour and fancy BankPHB thought will sell their brand... if this is the best the marketing/brand team can come up with... then the bank is in trouble
Re: Fidelity Bank's New Logo by cgniyi(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2015
ourdele:
I think the brand manager needs to be fired ASAP. The logo is a big joke. it looks like a toy or medicine store.... Please @FidelityBank branding is not about colours.... Same colour and fancy BankPHB thought will sell their brand... if this is the best the marketing/brand team can come up with... then the bank is in trouble

I was thinking it was just me, though I already discussed with a colleague who feels the same way.
Reminds me of Fidson, a pharmaceutical company

Snidgo:

Of course the process of rebranding goes beyond just creating a beautiful logo, but their logo has been the most noticeable change and I already find it a turn off.
I don't bank with Fidelity and this rebranding doesn't persuade me one bit (though I find there atm machines the most reliable at least in my area smiley )

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank's New Logo by Snidgo: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
When Google changed their brand mark i read lots of comments on-line of graphic artist complaining,
Even if you design the most meaningful, thoughtful and beautiful Brand mark for a brand not everyone
will like it, especially graphic artist.
Most times graphic artist are always out to get fault from a design we did not create, nothing wrong
with criticizing what we don't approve of, but lets give our analysis after a month of survey on the effect of the new brand mark.
As for me i like the new Fidelity bank logo, at least better than the previous.
Re: Fidelity Bank's New Logo by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2015
for me i think that the old fidelity logo appear to be more mature than this new stuff, the new logo looks childish and didn't in anyway REPRESENT the firm sorry for my criticism but to be plain that new look is just a mess

(1) (Reply)

Can You See The Hidden Baby In This Picture? / 25 Weirdest Tattoos On Display. / Banner Ads Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.