Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,879 members, 7,899,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) (33895 Views)

How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by thexzy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
emmalezy:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kNAGwS9NkQU/Ve21nZ55EpI/AAAAAAAGfXU/vASuFAULPqg/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
Nigeria's Chief of Army Staff Tukur Yusuf Buratai this morning joined soldiers to exercise in Abuja.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-RdGEA57mYeg/Ve21ncAM44I/AAAAAAAGfXQ/k-AxUPpatw0/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-j8VTF5N1_MI/Ve21oB7YoBI/AAAAAAAGfXY/zKJLK5DAYVs/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/photos-chief-of-army-staff-exercises.html
please "CAS", We will really appreciate more of this pix after the dreaded sect has been defeated. Thanks Sir
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
efilefun:
Imagine this pregnant man exercising with the soldiers....lol Alot of things were wrong with the previous administration

Can you name any country which its COAS led a battle The highest he could do is to boost their morale and thats what he's doing.
see the belly of a soldier,hehe,hardly u will see white soldier with belly,
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
General officer commanding(GOC). Shun sir.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by dailywealth1967: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
More grease to your elbow COAS.Your village was once attacked by BH resulting in men,women & being killed.Terrorists killings where by women & children are being massacred in Benue & plateau States.Do something!
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by Firefire(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
kozmokaz:
he didn't lead the fight to reclaim his village and u want him lead d sambisa fight? u must b heartless!!! he never chop enuf salary yet::::: hahah see his ' straight ' leg

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
If I see these army top officers smile on camera I just dey Smh.They are not good hearted behind the scenes.Go to their offices and see how they use derogatory words at their subordinates on minor issues.Even when they want to send them on errands,they yell.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by Firefire(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
efilefun:
Imagine this pregnant man exercising with the soldiers....lol Alot of things were wrong with the previous administration

Can you name any country which its COAS led a battle The highest he could do is to boost their morale and thats what he's doing.

Boost their morale for Abuja

eee no sabi road to sambisa to boost the morale of the real soldiers fighting book haram terrorist abi ?

Coward!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
efilefun:

Belle shocked
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by sarutobie(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Firefire:

Boost their morale for Abuja

eee no sabi road to sambisa to boost the morale of the real soldiers fighting book haram terrorist abi ?

Coward!
I swearigadd the masses in this joke of a country deserves all the bullsh@# they get..HQ dey bornu, men are fighting and dying there..oga dey abuja dey smile for camera..chaii chaii..

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by Firefire(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
sarutobie:

I swearigadd the masses in this joke of a country deserves all the bullsh@# they get..HQ dey bornu, men are fighting and dying there..oga dey abuja dey smile for camera..chaii chaii..

And you see some brainwashed thugs praising the caricature. angry

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by bejeria101(m): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Go to sambisa go form voltron!

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Moral boosting_The end of boko haram is near!
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by Olukat(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Have they moved command center from Bronu state to Abuja?
Lies don't last. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
this man too like cameras, can't he just exercise without everyone knowing?

stunt 101 sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
Na so.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
good!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by endeedike(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
i tire my brother..everyday stretching of leg and taking pictures... real soldiers no get time for pictures.. this kind soldiers we get now tire me

Firefire:
embarassed

This snake man should stop all this stupid photographic exercise .

Buratai, please enter sambisa forest and bring our girls out from the bunkers. angry

also ensure your next exercise is done at the newly relocated military command in Maiduguri.

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by smoothop1: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
likila:
Baba Suwe as samanja!

cheesy cheesy cheesy my stomach don burst

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by maximilian19(m): 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Firefire:
embarassed

Buratai, please enter sambisa forest and bring our girls out from the bunkers. angry

also ensure your next exercise is done at the newly relocated military command in Maiduguri.

d funny thing is dat, i don't know what he is doing in abuja; all dis his doing is a sign of fear and telling nigerians dat he is not read to fight, tot d photo will make we hail him. Coward go and fight BH n stop sharing pics u are a militry man and not a model. Him don snap pics pass kcee, phyno, M.I n dem p-square. Fear fear soldier man.

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by Firefire(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
maximilian19:

d funny thing is dat, i don't know what he is doing in abuja; all dis his doing is a sign of fear and telling nigerians dat he is not read to fight, tot d photo will make we hail him. Coward go and fight BH n stop sharing pics u are a militry man and not a model. Him don snap pics pass kcee, phyno, M.I n dem p-square. Fear fear soldier man.

They yeye people knows that the brainwashed followers love pics.

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by Yinkay: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
wunmi590:
This was not the only reason you were appointed, there are still innocent lives out there being killed everyday, exercising with them is not the only way of giving Nigerians hope.

Lead them to the battle field, let them feel your experience in the battle field.

Let Nigerians know that you work to get get to that position. Fight together with your boys and win together

Generals dont lead battles,they plan battles...
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by oweman: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
goshen26:
Notice me
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by Empedocles(m): 12:07am On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:
embarassed

,,,lol u̶̲̥̅̊ no dey watch action film?he go first send him boys,,,enh enh he go come go fight.for where? u̶̲̥̅̊ go hear say him go for treatment for london #whats in vogue
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by joory1(m): 7:08am On Sep 08, 2015
@ Wunmi590, ur response just show that you are not following the happenings in the land. How many times the COAS has lead attacks in maiduguri since appointed chief.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by BlackrulesDworld(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2015
awesomesossy:

Hahahahaha dat got me rolling on d floor cheesy cheesy....but y na...pls upgrade him to junior secondary school teacher na grin.....hahaha..abeg u killed it jor.... cool

I de serious sweetie, never knew the reply was funny.
Some peepz come here to notice others flaws. Why?
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by tonychristopher: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2015
Eye service in national service

That's nice
I am proud of the coas
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by Ikiriye(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:
embarassed

You day mind am.now pmb will not send him to Sambisa,he is having fun in Abuja instead of bring back our girls.before I forget where is ezekwesili,has she gone on sabbatical leave since her god father pmb came on board.hypocrisy of the highest other.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by Firefire(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2015
Ikiriye:

You day mind am.now pmb will not send him to Sambisa,he is having fun in Abuja instead of bring back our girls.before I forget where is ezekwesili,has she gone on sabbatical leave since her god father pmb came on board.hypocrisy of the highest other.

Posterity will judge that woman unfairly if she refuse to bring back the girls.

Why is she not making noise again ? Propaganda ?

Devil is watching them for appropriate suffering... angry
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by Khameal007(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2015
Mehn that guy is tall..
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by awesomesossy(f): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

I de serious sweetie, never knew the reply was funny.
Some peepz come here to notice others flaws. Why?
Don't mind dem jare....sometyms I begin to wonder if it is by force to comment....i love ur reply jare...thumbs up
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) by cigwegbe(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Read this article to see the way forward for Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/2584742/much-ado-corruption#37797254

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust / Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus / The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.