Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process (28506 Views)

Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / The Reinstatement Of Notorious Zakari Biu By PM News Editorial / Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
MyFlair:
wht he meant. Is tht APC r yet apologise for such devilish statement
Is OBJ an APC member?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by babadem2much(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
lonelydora:
To slap this Olisa Metuh dey hungry me.

So which party is now the propagandist?

I swear u get am well the guy is a born propergandist grin grin
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by babadem2much(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Segadem:
Clap for yaself.
I'm still waiting for your PDP to apologize to all Nigerians for the wasted 16 years while their in power.

Chai! u get am grin grin
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by smuth(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
sammyj:
The wailers association is finally accepting their incompetency as a failed opposition party !!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

The lord told me you are losing your senses...receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by smuth(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Segadem:
When you are not relevant any more it is possible to make an irrelevant comment.

I pray we will not loose our relevance!

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by ASAMPETE1: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Olisa Metuh is suffering from buchal hemorrhage.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Otunbatrafford: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Olisa Metuh, the leader of notorious gang . The Dean of faculty of wailing wailers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by sammyj: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
..... grin grin
Aystarz:

Boy!
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by sammyj: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
... grin shocked grin grin
smuth:

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by opendo21(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
omenka:
Who really cares if they apologise?? We know their modus operandi, and what deep seated hatred they have in their hearts against anything with the imprint of Buhari.

They should simply trudge along like the tired anemones they are. How many apologies have they tendered over all the slander they dished out against the president before, during and after the elections??

That party disgusts me to say the least. angry
my broda PDP is like a maggot in foods.i hate them with passion especially wike the sleeping governor,fayose the talkative and paparazzi mufu governor and olisa metuh the dull brained of the PDP...

4 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by lightheart(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
Looks to me like Olisa spoke under duress.
Underrate these power blokes at your own peril.

Yes, I said so.
Bite meundecided

May your years be long. Amen
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by mechanics(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
So dat means he wil be paid his full salary up to date plus retirement benefits, na big officer o.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by funkybully(f): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
When will APC apologize for lieing against GEJ eg, snipers brouhaha?
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by oweman: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
sammyj:
The wailers association is finally accepting their incompetency as a failed opposition party !!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

Withoudt doubt the wailing fraternity should stop sobbing as even the pindinpin are fast making too many mistakes a direct hangover of impunity .
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by BraniacX(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
sammyj:

2 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by StOla: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Some critics have suddenly disappeared into the night.
They have blended with the darkness that is their habitat.

In the initial story, the faculty of wailing wailers tried to link Buhari's name with the actions of an Igbo chairman of the PSC in reviewing the dismissal of a police officer.

Now the dean of the faculty has tendered an apology for his own role in the folly, I wonder when the students would see beyond their noses and pursue information from a more reputable institution.

If it's a case of hypnotism as it was with the demon headmaster, then I sympathise with the student's misery.

1 Like

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by omenka(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"Passingshot or omenka, I just hate these two he-goats, anytime I see their post, I'm always pissed. Thunder fire both of them", Quote me anywhere.
Keep hating, and keep getting pissed until you die, na your wahala be dat.

Your folks would most likely not be able to afford a decent grave for you in the end. A shallow grave bearing your decomposing mass, soon to be exposed by even the gentlest of winds is where you would be interned, and guess what the vultures would do on sighting your carcass....

#"Quote me anywhere" as well.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by oweman: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
manimail:
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details

Don't have a nIarbet or any other highbet account just play at the shop if you will I need your phone number so I can call you . You muhh consider a text to me on 08033895303 or mail kwara13@gmail.com
TANKS
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by collyno1985: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
APC propaganda....

I can't believeit
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by zubis05: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
MISSNORA:
Accepted
. she fine!!!
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Obiagelli:
Wombraider whynotthetruth Israeliairforce

This should be interesting, the people above said obiagelli is Fulani because I chose to be reasonable, now that the pdp has come out, let's see how they spin this.

The problem with you is your failure to understand when reverse psychology is being played.

By this confession, the PDP is simply stating by default that all inflated contracts, the so-called waivers under probe, concessions and other extra-ministerial spendings also followed due process thereby making them legal and legitimate hence all the noises about probe on transactions and activities that followed due process under Jonathan are null and void.

I am certain, you don't understand politicians and their craftiness. You are just a neophyte in politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by SKYQUEST(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Somebody apologies for his error and some people cannot see any dignity in this act. This is why so many Nairalanders cannot keep a happy family, too proud to apologise when wrong and too full of hatred to see reasons in apology. These people need to see TB Joshua for deliverance!

1 Like

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by MIM77(m): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
You are suppose to apologise to Pmb first before Zakai Biu, cos he carries the burden of every statement.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by ZeroSumxxx: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
dunkem21:
I asked myself .."Where are the snipers that GEJ trained

Disbanded 30/03/2015.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Guyman02: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2015
PDP will soon issue a statement denying ever apologizing to Mr Biu, last time APC claimed Ogbonnaya Onu had a crowd in his house waiting for him to be declared the SGF who disappeared after PMB named Lawal as the SGF and that the man started crying. APC lies and propaganda has made to doubt any comment from an APC supporting news media such as Daily Trust and Punch.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by j1mmy: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2015
The same Zakari Biu who confessed to torturing people during Abacha regime...ONLY IN NIGERIA!
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

The problem with you is your failure to understand when reverse psychology is being played.

By this confession, the PDP is simply stating by default that all inflated contracts, the so-called waivers under probe, concessions and other extra-ministerial spendings also followed due process thereby making them legal and legitimate hence all the noises about probe on transactions and activities that followed due process under Jonathan are null and void.

I am certain, you don't understand politicians and their craftiness. You are just a neophyte in politics

Fantastic spin

1 Like

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Bobnotrouble: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2015
No need to apologise.
We already know that some of the leftovers in pdp are clowns suffering from politicoleprosy-syndrome.
They can't even present a credible opposition.
When they tried, they ended up embarrasing the party more.
They refused to learn.
No wonder, the wise among them have salvaged their political career by ditching the party already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts / China Explains Nigeria Loans, Rejects ‘Plot To Hijack Sovereignty’ / ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.