Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,219 members, 7,963,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:58 AM

Emeka Ike Has Just Shared Some Photos Of Himself Feeding His Kids Saying His Wif - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Has Just Shared Some Photos Of Himself Feeding His Kids Saying His Wif (848 Views)

Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) / Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) / Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike Has Just Shared Some Photos Of Himself Feeding His Kids Saying His Wif by Loyal36: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
The veteran actor has claimed that his wife, Emma Ike, has abandoned her four children, who are between ages 4 and 13.

His wife has however refuted such claims and in a statement revealed Emeka Ike took her children away from her and turned them against her.

According to her:

“Even when he didn’t allow me access to see our children, I spoke with them on several occasions but now, he doesn’t allow me anymore. My children are now against me.

“I almost went mad when my first son told me on phone that if I truly loved them, I wouldn’t have abandoned them no matter what. Even my seven-year-old son whose day wouldn’t be complete without seeing me said he doesn’t love me. I love my children. I miss my children. I never abandoned them. I am in pain. They don’t have any other mother. I really need my children. I am a good woman; I endured so many things as his wife.”

See more photos: http://newspepa.com/photos-emeka-ike-seen-feeding-his-children-says-his-wife-abandoned-them-36958

Re: Emeka Ike Has Just Shared Some Photos Of Himself Feeding His Kids Saying His Wif by majamajic(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Normally it's the other way round. undecided undecided
Re: Emeka Ike Has Just Shared Some Photos Of Himself Feeding His Kids Saying His Wif by chiibekee(f): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
They are ur kids man. If u don't feed them, who will?
Re: Emeka Ike Has Just Shared Some Photos Of Himself Feeding His Kids Saying His Wif by nikkiking(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Celebrity marriage...... never last.
Re: Emeka Ike Has Just Shared Some Photos Of Himself Feeding His Kids Saying His Wif by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Emeka Ike Has Just Shared Some Photos Of Himself Feeding His Kids Saying His Wif by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
chiibekee:
They are ur kids man. If u don't feed them, who will?
you see una wey be girls mentality. It's your kids feed dem. While the wife is out there strifing another man.
Re: Emeka Ike Has Just Shared Some Photos Of Himself Feeding His Kids Saying His Wif by harizonal123(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Front page things!
I know Emeka is not innocent neither is the wife. Pls wify, come back to your husband he needs u more like never before. He has realized his mistakes & i know he will be a better partner from now on

(1) (Reply)

Peter Of PSQUARE And Ozone Of E2e Who Sings Better? / "Dont Ask Me Why I Am Not Married Because I Don't Know" - Linda Ikeji Tells Fans / Hilarious YBNL Sign Post I Saw Near OAU Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.