Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,362 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:13 PM

Things You Dont Know About Jim Iyke’s Baby Mama Dana Kinduryte - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Things You Dont Know About Jim Iyke’s Baby Mama Dana Kinduryte (2152 Views)

Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Actor Jim Iyke’s Wife Dana Kinduryte / Meet Jim Iyke’s Baby Mama, Dana Kinduryte / Dana Kinduryte: Quick Facts About Jim Iyke’s Lithuanian Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Dont Know About Jim Iyke’s Baby Mama Dana Kinduryte by olokfor: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2015

Little was heard about her until her name popped up as the mother of actor Jim Iyke’s new born son. So who exactly is the white beauty, Dana Kinduryte who snatched the heart of the man widely regarded as ‘badboy’ of Nigerian movie industry? Where is she from? How did she charm her way to his heart? The list of questions on the lips of the actor’s numerous fans are endless.

Here are some quick facts about Dana Kinduryte that may help

*Dana hails from the European country of Lithuania (former soviet union)

*She lives the capital city of Vilnus but hails from Kaunas, the second-largest city.

*She is fluent in Lithuanian, English and French

*She is 15 years younger than the actor, precisely 23 years old. Jim is 38

*Dana is a graduate of Law.

*The Lithuanian beauty’s path first crossed that of the actor about one year ago, reports The African Eye.

*At the time when Dana met her actor babydaddy, she never knew that he was a Nigerian famous actor.

*Dana has been living with Jim Iyke as a couple in his apartment in Atlanta, US since her second trimester.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/09/things-you-dont-know-about-jim-iykes.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Things You Dont Know About Jim Iyke’s Baby Mama Dana Kinduryte by gabazin080(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
olokfor:

*The Lithuanian beauty’s path first crossed that of the actor about one year ago, reports The African Eye.

Can we say the babe dey cheap or wat. They met a year ago and she is carrying his baby.

Seems they didn't date more than 3 months before fvcking
Re: Things You Dont Know About Jim Iyke’s Baby Mama Dana Kinduryte by emmyblackky(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Where's Nadia Buari? She lived with Jim Iyke in his Ajegunle bungalow for 8 years, no belle. Now dis small oyinbo just enter him bunk for Atlanta she come carry gbese. Na wa ooo.

LTC, MTC

1 Like

Re: Things You Dont Know About Jim Iyke’s Baby Mama Dana Kinduryte by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ok nw i know does that increase the money in my account
Re: Things You Dont Know About Jim Iyke’s Baby Mama Dana Kinduryte by rubyradiance(f): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
emmyblackky:
Where's Nadia Buari? She lived with Jim Iyke in his Ajegunle bungalow for 8 years, no belle. Now dis small oyinbo just enter him bunk for Atlanta she come carry gbese. Na wa ooo.

LTC, MTC

My dear desperation to be amongst those with miss-race kids I guess #my opinion
Re: Things You Dont Know About Jim Iyke’s Baby Mama Dana Kinduryte by kossyablaze(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hmmmm cool...My own be say make Man utd give Liverpool belle

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Dont Know About Jim Iyke’s Baby Mama Dana Kinduryte by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
..Gives birth to a child a year after meeting the father.

Just because she is white nobody too complain about this part, but if it was a Nigerian girl now all these yeye broke ass Nairaland boys will be here shouting olosho/golddigger/baby mama.

Dem they even wish say na dem give the girl belle make dem for use am get green card. Dem no even know where d country dey for map. Nigerian men and hypocrisy b like 5 & 6

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Daddy? Singer Flavour Abandons His Child Church Dedication {photos} / Taylor Swift Ditches Her Girly Style For A Shopping Excursion To Saint Laurent / Singer Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Flawless Body In Sexy Swim Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.