Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,248 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:08 PM

PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile (1043 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) / 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer / Photo: Wizkid And Dammy Krane Reconcile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by londonrivals: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-120HFWs3b7k/Ve3KGqwhCcI/AAAAAAAGfb4/SvIIDl22044/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
For those who missed the drama between Wizkid and his former music producer, Samklef. Looks like all is well between them.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/09/photo-wizkid-and-his-former-producer.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by peterovanski(m): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
S
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by carzola(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
undecided undecided is this the kinda post u see on front
page?
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by Airforce1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Cool

I like this guys like crazy

Super good artists all looking fresh and fly
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by gabazin080(m): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Why samklef come be like just released prisoner
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Airforce1:
Cool
I like this guys like crazy
Super good artists if you ask me
pls blow oooo . . i want to comment on topics like

Airforce1 and wizkid travelling to somalia for a show
e no good?

#YOLO
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by CINDY74(f): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
richommie:

pls blow oooo
. . i want to comment on topics like

e no good?

#YOLO

grin
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by nikkiking(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Noted!

Tell them make them no fight again undecided.
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by Airforce1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Cool photo
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by LesbianBoy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
*Na who do this beat Samklef noni*

Na wa o.....what really happened to this young man? He was responsible for so many hits in 2011 not just just wizkid hit songs.
Immediately he got married his career just started going down!
Now i believe when they say the downfall of a man is women!
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by donholy28(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
That one concern them
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by LesbianBoy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Meanwhile......Airforce1 are you really serious with this music stuff
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by agarawu23(m): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good for em
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ok
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by Airforce1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile......Airforce1 are you really serious with this music stuff
Yes Boy

So many things slowing me down..
But I'm trying my best to create time (my education and second career.
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by zinachidi(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
did they ever quarrel?? All these publicity stunts shaa..
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by LesbianBoy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Airforce1:

Yes Boy

So many things slowing me down..
But I'm trying my best to create time
Youngman how dare you call me ''boy'' the next time you address me as ''boy'' again, what happened in 2011 will repeat itself here! angry

Meanwhile....what is slowing you down? Care to share?
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by zinachidi(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
richommie:

pls blow oooo
. . i want to comment on topics like

e no good?

#YOLO

somalia of all places?? Please oo, airforce1 isnt a UN peace ambassador,, u should be sayin new york et al...
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by Airforce1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Youngman how dare you call me ''boy'' the next time you address me as ''boy'' again, what happened in 2011 will repeat itself here! angry

Meanwhile.... what is slowing you down? Care to share?

School and I got other career

*Low key things* boy
cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by LesbianBoy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Airforce1:

School and I got other career

*Low key things* boy
cheesy

Nigerians sha! Why do we like daring someone? I say make you no call me ''boy'' you still dey call me abi. You wan know wetin i fit do grin
Meanwhile.....so you are still in school sef! O ga o! Hope say you never fuCck all your class babes with ''i am an artiste'' parroll grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid And His Former Producer Samklef Reconcile by Yustash001(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wizkid really bleeped up....but it's good they are back together...

(1) (Reply)

Is That You, Annie? Annie Before 2face's Fortyfie / Rita Dominic Launches Personal Website With New Stunning Photos / See How Some People Use Their Selfie Stick ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.