Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

Photos: Is This The Youngest "Boy Of God" In The World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Is This The Youngest "Boy Of God" In The World? (1658 Views)

The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? / Must Read: Olodumare (GOD) In Yoruba Ifa And Orisha Is Monotheistic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Is This The Youngest "Boy Of God" In The World? by bingbagbo(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
His name is Kelvin Kobiri junior, son of Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri head pastor of Zoe outreach embassy in Ghana. The boy is likely just in his 7th year but the Lord is using him for incredible ministrations. Epitome of the scripture “train the child the way he should should go so that he will not depart from it”. I have personally seen continue here https://butchersweetsweat./2015/09/07/kelvin-junior-is-this-the-boy-the-youngest-preacher-in-the-world/and see more photos

1 Share

Re: Photos: Is This The Youngest "Boy Of God" In The World? by rawpadgin(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos: Is This The Youngest "Boy Of God" In The World? by christinie(f): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
I like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Is This The Youngest "Boy Of God" In The World? by bingbagbo(m): 4:01am On Dec 31, 2015
christinie:
I like that.

cool
Re: Photos: Is This The Youngest "Boy Of God" In The World? by Epimetheus(m): 5:57am On Dec 31, 2015
Another marketing gimmick, I daresay. Follow this boy's life into his 20s and then tell me if he's grown into a "man" of god.
Next?
Re: Photos: Is This The Youngest "Boy Of God" In The World? by bingbagbo(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2015
Epimetheus:
Another marketing gimmick, I daresay. Follow this boy's life into his 20s and then tell me if he's grown into a "man" of god.
Next?

Re: Photos: Is This The Youngest "Boy Of God" In The World? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2015
africans are useless
Re: Photos: Is This The Youngest "Boy Of God" In The World? by ifenes(m): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
The youngest famous brainwashed boy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Is This The Youngest "Boy Of God" In The World? by analice107: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
africans are useless
How do you mean? The last time I checked, the Satan you believe in, is not from Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Is This The Youngest "Boy Of God" In The World? by bingbagbo(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2016
analice107:

How do you mean?
The last time I checked, the Satan you believe in, is not from Africa.

Lol
Re: Photos: Is This The Youngest "Boy Of God" In The World? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 01, 2016
Come on. Lock a smart child in a room full of goodies and a quran in a room for 7 years and you will have something similar

(1) (Reply)

"Africa Is Currently Experiencing Another Form Of Slavery Through Pentecostalism / The Foolishness Of Atheists / ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.