Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,303 members, 7,907,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN (38902 Views)

Nigeria's New World Trade Center Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High / United States, EU Report Nigeria To World Trade Organization. / Nigeria's New World Trade Center Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High -CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by peleson: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2015
Gej gifts to nigeria keep manifesting

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2015
yang:
all this is coming from biafran oil money

do not be decieved, the zoo is a criminal enterprise
point of correction,biafra has no oil money its south south or niger delta oil money.so don't try to associate biafra with south south oil.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by peleson: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Gej gifts to nigeria keep manifesting !

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by CSTR2: 8:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by ROCKHARDDK(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2015
In I2ubaba's voice: "the whole oF naija is a ghetto" even abuja kidney & Heart
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Jman06(m): 8:04am On Sep 08, 2015
Ariel20:

Ode! who told you that we the Niger Deltans are interested in Biafra? I laugh in Urhobo..Una never know wetin dey do una
who told you we want urhobo in Biafra? Don't feel so wanted,OK?
No body needs you!

@topic, we will bomb that shitty WTC very soon.

The zoo must fall!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by emmykk(m): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2015
Yeske2:
Bad belle, who ask you? Better repent.
those that liked the above post would have shouted sai buhari but they were bursted,frustrated one of them then retort to bad belle

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by CSTR2: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by anwo247: 8:10am On Sep 08, 2015
Yeske2:

Ofcourse, you won't ask because you don't believe anyone except buhari cld do anything.

gullibleyouths.com

Mtcheeeeew
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by zomoears(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2015
otukpo:
Good devt.

This projwct was a brain child of the last administratiin.

No need to start giving credit to any politician. It is the duty of govt to do this..

1. Project is funded by local and international FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS. No govt input.

2. Project was conceptualised since the days of El-Rufai as Minister of FCT. Took over a year to design. Old wuse market was cleared out to give way for the project. That as well as a rail terminal designated for that environ.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Jman06(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2015
CSTR2:
That is terrorism.
Unbefitting an enlightened population.
Say NO to violence.
I don't care!

The zoo must fall!
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Captainswag225(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2015
the next wall street of nigeria
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by lordtosan(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2015
Mogten:

You sound even more daft than you suppose they are. What t.wat of a detractor you are!
just as your flat-head vulcaniser of a father is even more daft than your foolish w.hore of a mother suppose he is and went ahead to give birth to an i.diot like you.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by ibisko04: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2015
lordtosan:
The above persons funded it not buhari. Before some APC I.diots who are as dumb as their president start shouting -

'Chai Buhari!'.
I don't think that anyone could be more dumb than you in the hole universe.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by lordtosan(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2015
damyzino:

this pictures are not even real ...pls try not to comment when ever we talk of buhari lipsrsealed
mumu! Read and think before you comment and letting everybody know your st.upid father made a mistake to not have used a condom when bleeping your ashawo mother which would have prevented a 'great fool' like you from being born.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by nationwide1(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Yeske2:
How you want mek him repent? He should start telling lies to show "repentance" because I deem what he said to be the truth.

You want him to credit the project to the current government when the government has not initiated any program?

This is why I always say we cannot have the change until our mentality is changed. Blind and naive support is one of the major causes of Nigeria's backwardness of which many Nigerians are guilty yet glamouring for " change ". What an irony!

The power supply got improved and they say it's Buhari. The refineries resumed refining of crude oil and they say it's Buhari. How did he magically achieve this feat in less than 2 months, they say it's his "body language".

Is it the body language that is building the world trade centre to be operational soon? Before you say it is body language, find out how long it took to complete the NYC's WTC that was destroyed in September 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by rigarmortis: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2015
I hope it doesn't go the way of churchgate building, opposite the two towers which is now virtually empty.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by flokii: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2015
PDPiigs go dey wet their pants now....
Chanji is here grin
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by ibisko04: 8:38am On Sep 08, 2015
yang:
all this is coming from biafran oil money

do not be decieved, the zoo is a criminal enterprise
You are the most notorious thoughtless animal in the zoo of your family. As for we Nigerians we are living in the glory land of Africa.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2015
lordtosan:
The above persons funded it not buhari. Before some APC I.diots who are as dumb as their president start shouting -

'Chai Buhari!'.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 08, 2015
lordtosan:

'Chai Buhari!'.
u are a big didinrin, sense dey hard u seriously. Who is gonna say it's Buhari? That project was started in way before Buhari even dreamt of aspiring for the presidency, it's only unreasonable person like u who will think that,. It's high time people like u start reasoning with brain and not anus
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by tanning(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2015
Saw the prototype..very impressive[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]. Its not prototype that picture is called model so take note. Ok
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2015
EDITED VERSION .

jazinogold:
na obj tenure dem approve dis project!

but dy laid d foundation in yaradua's tenure!

started building it in GEJ tenure!

And it will be probed during PMB tenure!

NOW its expected to be completed in FAYOSE's tenure!

division of labour n specialization!
lol.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Shekau1(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2015
Mogten:

You sound even more daft than you suppose they are. What t.wat of a detractor you are!

You are blinded by your hatred for a man so much that you seem to forget every business, private or public, needs an enabling environment to thrive. Government policy, both legal and economic, influences the decisions of businesses in an economy. Had you the capacity to take on Passingshot, you would have realised that a president's sneeze alone is enough to have businesses folding up, much more his body language. I'll pass on you tho'.
President sneeze I have officially confirmed your brain washed grin undecided
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by tanning(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2015
OzMingle:
Saw the prototype..very impressive
it is called MODEL and not PROTOTYPE. Take note ok.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by kingk(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Osama is to U.S.A WTC, as who is to nigeria WTC. I pity people, with all these BOOM at every corner, yet, they want to garther people there and create a history of mass killing in nigeria.

Well, christ Jesus is our shield and shelter.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by lordtosan(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2015
southniyikaye:
u are a big didinrin, sense dey hard u seriously. Who is gonna say it's Buhari? That project was started in way before Buhari even dreamt of aspiring for the presidency, it's only unreasonable person like u who will think that,. It's high time people like u start reasoning with brain and not anus
i will start thinking with brain when your sex-maniac whor.e of a mother start reasoning with her brain and not with her puss.y. Fool!
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by safarigirl(f): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2015
efilefun:
You such a deluded human being, stop dragging SS to your miserable Biafra.... like some SW states aint producing oil also. Sure you and your family live in that zoo and so will your generations to come.
the guy said Biafra, he never mentioned SS, just in case you're unaware as well, Imo, Anambra and Abia State have oil as well. Na you dey join SS, not that you're in any position to speak for us sha.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by safarigirl(f): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2015
achinice:
point of correction,biafra has no oil money its south south or niger delta oil money.so don't try to associate biafra with south south oil.
imo, abia and ondo states are niger delta too. It will do you some good to know that, and it's nobody's useless oil money, you all should learn to read and understand.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by kaelz(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2015
lordtosan:

'Chai Buhari!'.
WAILER!!!
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by 2n2k(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2015
elbinmanny:
The construction of a new World Trade Center is nearing completion in Nigeria' capital city, AbujaThe complex will offer business, residential and commercial spaces and will be the first of its kind in West Africa.

(CNN)Nigeria's capital city of Abuja is about to get a new heart: a brand new World Trade Center complex
.The development is expected to open to the public early next year after the completion of the first phase of construction. It will join a network of 323 locations in 89 countries, started in 1970 with the inauguration of the first World Trade Center in New York City.

Funded by local and foreign financial institutions, as well as private investors, to the tune of 200 billion Nigerian Naira, or just over $1 billion, the WTC Abuja will be the largest mixed-use development in West Africa.

Abuja World Trade Center is owned and developed by Churchgate - owned by the Indian's Mahtani brothers. They already have other properties like Churchgate Towers in V.I. and another Churchgate Towers in Abuja just opposite the World Trade Center.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by babestella: 9:27am On Sep 08, 2015
lordtosan:

'Chai Buhari!'.

Spot on bro, but expect the apc e-rodents to give credit to a despotic dullard they have up there.

The project us nearing conclusion.

I also expect the dullard one to stop it for review, it's in his character.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Our Bank Charges Us N301 While Cbn Sell For Them At N199 Per Dollar / Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B / The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.