Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,791 members, 7,969,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:07 AM

Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! (2610 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 06, 2009
@bcblazer

So What do you want us to do now? hen?

Comot for here jor!
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

I wish I understood all the gibberish you wrote.
grin grin grin grin grin funnier. Burn!!! grin grin
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by LadyT(f): 1:54am On Apr 06, 2009
I think bcblazer is some dumb idiot who posts here everyday hes just decided to change ID'S and start this bullshit.  Some of you have too much time on your hands.

daft idiot
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 1:59am On Apr 06, 2009
faakay:

@bcblazer

So What do you want us to do now? hen?

Comot for here jor!

Be creative and contribute to the thread productively or just get lots, silly slowpoke!
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by ChuckWoody(m): 2:00am On Apr 06, 2009
Yo bcblazer, i tried to help ya, and now you're getting blazed from all quarters.

Like I said, no tricks or gimmicks required.  All it requires is changing your habit, taking a step back and doing things differently.

Sex will always be there if you really want it.  But you said you wanted a proper chick. So take heed, put it away and think with your other head, dawg.

Before it's too late.

My advice is free.  No need to pay me.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by tope2000(f): 2:01am On Apr 06, 2009
ChuckWoody:

Yo bcblazer, i tried to help ya, and now you're getting blazed from all quarters.

Like I said, no tricks or gimmicks required. All it requires is changing your habit, taking a step back and doing things differently.

Sex will always be there if you really want it. But you said you wanted a proper chick. So take heed, put it away and think with your other head, dawg.

Before it's too late.

My advice is free. No need to pay me.

I so pray he listens to you undecided
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by onyinye2(f): 2:03am On Apr 06, 2009
tope2000:

I so pray he listens to you undecided
Prayer won't help him.

His wake-up call will be a doctor's note stating he is HIV Positive.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 06, 2009
Be creative and contribute to the thread productively or just get lots, silly slowpoke!

Look Boi! You be OYA! Bush RaT! You are FronTing!  grin     Just go and Tie your d**k! Mother DuckeR   cheesy
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by tope2000(f): 2:05am On Apr 06, 2009
onyinye2:

Prayer won't help him.

Lol . . . . . .i hope it wont come to that b4 he listens undecided

@poster
SEX isnt everything, and if u think it is then u need to chk urself into rehab asap wink
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 2:07am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

If you don't have anything meaningful to add, why don't you just back the F off this thread?

You already tired, darl?

onyinye2:

Prayer won't help him.

YES!!!
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by TOYOSI20(f): 2:13am On Apr 06, 2009
OMG!!!, I laughing so hard I'm in tears, like seriously this is an open forum,

and as such u must learn to be open to a diverse set of opinion, especially when u come and spill ur guts, and misery on here,

so u best suck it up for real,

@ Faakay, u are killling me wid laughter oo grin grin grin
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 2:18am On Apr 06, 2009
St☆rStruck:

You already tired, darl?
[/b]

I'm not tired. You are fired from this thread. You are a pest.

faakay:

Look Boi! You be OYA! Bush RaT! You are FronTing!  grin     Just go and Tie your d**k! Mother DuckeR   cheesy

Call me whatever, it makes no sense! Outright idiocy can be noticed kilometers away!
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 2:25am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

I'm not tired. You are fired from this thread. You are a pest.

ch. . . do I look like one of "your girls"?
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 2:29am On Apr 06, 2009
St☆rStruck:

ch. . . do I look like one of "your girls"?

Of course, not. You can't be. My girls are not "trucks" thinking they are "stars". Those big-sized pear-shaped booties at your rear is what you call "startruck"? Or is it your wide-open pussie with a knocked engine that is your ""star truck"?

Ladies, you girls should be calm and think straight.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 2:34am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

Of course, not. You can't be. My girls are not "trucks" thinking they are "stars". Those big-sized pear-shaped booties at your rear is what you call "startruck"? Or is it your wide-open pussie with a knocked engine that is your ""star truck"?

Ladies, you girls should be calm and think straight.

Can someone please translate this to English?
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by yme1(f): 2:34am On Apr 06, 2009
lol
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 3:05am On Apr 06, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Can someone please translate this to English?

No translation, honey! what were you doing when your mates were busy learning how to read between the lines?
Busy rubbing pan cake powder on your face huh? And now boys are looking past you because of you low-class
demeanor and you are busy looking for translators!

Even an illiterate with learning disabilities will understand my post. Get yourself primped up, girl.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 3:08am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

Even an illiterate with learning disabilities will understand my post.

That is because an illiterate with learning disabilities wrote that smiley
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 3:17am On Apr 06, 2009
St☆rStruck:

That is because an illiterate with learning disabilities wrote that smiley

That was wicked, babe! smiley
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 06, 2009
hehhehee, na cat carry the fish go grin
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by topup: 3:57am On Apr 06, 2009
At the original thread poster; then the problem is not with the 'chicks' it's with you. Only you allow into your world what you don't want, only you can control what enters and what leaves.

The answer is simple, you are going to have to work on your fidelity. The more you see women as walking sex-toys, the less you are going to be able to a) control yourself and b) find someone to have a serious relationship.

Anyways, what are your reasons for wanting a serious relationship? Is it your mind that wants one, your body, your soul, because I can tell you I've been in this position before, where the guy convinced himself that what he needed next was a serious relationship, but he soon realised that he wasn't ready for that kind of seriousness.

I'm sure if you genuinely want to find someone special, it will become easier for you - not that you are fighting parts of yourself!!

AND LASTLY - relationships are not easy!!
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 4:04am On Apr 06, 2009
topup:

At the original thread poster; then the problem is not with the 'chicks' it's with you. Only you allow into your world what you don't want, only you can control what enters and what leaves.

The answer is simple, you are going to have to work on your fidelity. The more you see women as walking sex-toys, the less you are going to be able to a) control yourself and b) find someone to have a serious relationship.

Anyways, what are your reasons for wanting a serious relationship? Is it your mind that wants one, your body, your soul, because I can tell you I've been in this position before, where the guy convinced himself that what he needed next was a serious relationship, but he soon realised that he wasn't ready for that kind of seriousness.

I'm sure if you genuinely want to find someone special, it will become easier for you - not that you are fighting parts of yourself!!

Dude, you are the man. You just topped it up, Topup!!! smiley smiley smiley
This is what we call reasonable advice. People were here
throwing rocks at me like they are rock fans!!!

I think I'm ready for a serious relationship. But I'll still be
hitting on girls, of course, not like before and be banging
at my buddie's place without her knowing. It happens
man.

Thanks for the advice.

Anymore shall be heartily appreciated, folks!!!
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

I think I'm ready for a serious relationship.
You thought wrong.

You still don't understand the concepts of personal right and moral conducts.

Get yourself checked wink
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 4:12am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

Because unlike Sister Topup, we knew our valuable advice will be terribly wasted on you.

bcblazer:

hitting on girls, of course, not like before and be banging
man.

I'm not a surprised. You ARE a LovePeddler after all.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by topup: 4:12am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

hitting on girls, of course
, not like before and be banging
man.
From this, I don't think you're ready.

Thanks for the advice.

Anymore shall be heartily appreciated, folks!!!

No wonder you loved your previous relationship. It wasn't really a relationship, it was more like two side attractions or appetisers to your life. You were with one and having sidechicks, undecided

I don't know if you're gonna take my advice, but sincerely, you need to change your mindframe, but I can't force you. You have to choose to change.

Another thing is that, you seem proud to admit that, you can't help but sleep around, hit on ladies etc, 

That is not something to be proud of  undecided
I'm not judging you, I'm trying to give you a flash into the future. Don't be one of those guys who in future wishes he could right all his wrongs and mend all the broken hearts.
I don't know what you've been through, but the way you're going about this is not right.

I'm a decent MORE than decent girl, and I wouldn't go out with you.
Now before you go and insult me - think about it.

Decent means:
-Smart - smart enough to see the truth of your infidelity
-Sensible - enough to stay away from you and know what's good, because it ain't all about the sex
-Responsible - enough to do what's right for me, take care of my emotional well-being, not to date someone who is going to mess up my mind and emotions.

If you feel like you're unable to get the girl you want, you have to reassess yourself. Be the type of guy that a decent girl would want, not pretend to be one, BE ONE.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 4:15am On Apr 06, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Because unlike Sister Topup, we knew you'll waste our valuable advice.

I'm not a surprised. You ARE a LovePeddler after all.

StarTRuck,

Are you in love with me?You've been all over me. See babe, I love with my mind and not with heart,
I've got no passion and don't have no patience, honey.

Can you handle that sweetie?

But StarTruck,  straighthen up, aight? word shocked
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 06, 2009
it still amazes me how some men find it so easy to treat women like pieces of meat . . . its not a sign of being a big boy you know . . .
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 4:22am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

StarTRuck,

Are you in love with me?You've been all over me.

You wish darl, maybe in two thousand and never  smiley

bcblazer:

StarTRuck,

See babe, I love with my mind and not with heart,
I've got no passion and don't have no patience, honey.

Can you handle that sweetie?

blah blah blah . . . You skipped the part where you were supposed to tell me that you love to sleep with men too so that I can feign shock like I didn't know all this while

bcblazer:

But StarTruck,  straighten up, aight? word shocked

like I said before darl, you should be the one doing that.

davidylan:

it still amazes me how some men find it so easy to treat women like pieces of meat . . . its not a sign of being a big boy you know . . .

He'll find that out when he's 50 and single
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 4:23am On Apr 06, 2009
topup:

No wonder you loved your previous relationship. It wasn't really a relationship, it was more like two side attractions or appetisers to your life. You were with one and having sidechicks,  undecided

I don't know if you're gonna take my advice, but sincerely, you need to change your mindframe, but I can't force you. You have to choose to change.

Another thing is that, you seem proud to admit that, you can't help but sleep around, hit on ladies etc, 

That is not something to be proud of  undecided
I'm not judging you, I'm trying to give you a flash into the future. Don't be one of those guys who in future wishes he could right all his wrongs and mend all the broken hearts.
I don't know what you've been through, but the way you're going about this is not right.

I'm a decent MORE than decent girl, and I wouldn't go out with you.
Now before you go and insult me - think about it.

Decent means:
-Smart - smart enough to see the truth of your infidelity
-Sensible - enough to stay away from you and know what's good, because it ain't all about the sex
-Responsible - enough to do what's right for me, take care of my emotional well-being, not to date someone who is going to mess up my mind and emotions.

If you feel like you're unable to get the girl you want, you have to reassess yourself. Be the type of guy that a decent girl would want, not pretend to be one, BE ONE.

No need to tell me you are smart--I know from afar people who are smart. You are pretty smart.

Now to business. You are calling my lifestyle an infidel one-- Were you climbing your supercilious
horse when you thought of this? Don't be abusive.

If we could meet in real life and you said all this to me, I'd have surprised you immensely. You'll see yourself
moaning between my sheets before you know it. So your lifestyle is the holiest? Extend your horizons, girl.
Save the B word for next time you derail.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 4:26am On Apr 06, 2009
davidylan:

Nigga shut the f**k up, you momma's boy-turned- douchebag!!! Go play somewhere.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 4:28am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

Nigga shut the f**k up, you momma's boy-turned- douchebag!!! Go play somewhere.

Oh Mr. Bcblazer is bipolar too. . . and the plot thickens.

(1) (2) (3)

It Is Not Ideal For A Woman To Be Richer Or More Successful Than Her Man / The Type Of Grl I Go Marry / Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.