Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,988 members, 7,931,392 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:43 AM

9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) (53094 Views)

Davido To Perform Alongside Nicki Minaj, CardiB, Nas & Other American Stars / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Stylishly Rocked The Trending Tracksuit Pants / 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Richal20:
nwanna u dey dia
9ja cultural pride cool
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Chrisdmeek(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
adeyemi97:
Kendrick motherf*ckin Lamar, king of West&East coast. reincarnated spirit of a real G. Keep THUGGIN homeboy

MAKAVELI OFFSPRING IN THIS MOTHERF*CKER
it's Ride or die ma dawg, so we ride till we die

3FINGERSUP
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by fuckerholic(m): 1:36am On Sep 09, 2015
Wayclef and Timaya
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by takhs(m): 3:35am On Sep 09, 2015
There is no any resemblance btw tonto and kim, so u guzs shld take alook again and judge pls.
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by MustySule: 3:59am On Sep 09, 2015
I don't think the last one matched.
badassProdigy:
It’s quite surprising that some of our Nigerian entertainment industry
superstars share a striking resemblance with certain American
celebrities and many people are yet to catch on to this...

Here are 9 celebrities who could pass for siblings of some
of America’s biggest names:

http://stargist.com/lists/photos-9-nigerian-celebrities-and-the-american-stars-they-resemble-no-1-is-unbelievable/
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Gynacologist(m): 4:03am On Sep 09, 2015
adeyemi97:
Kendrick motherf*ckin Lamar, king of West&East coast. reincarnated spirit of a real G. Keep THUGGIN homeboy

bro u cn say dat again....tat dude brought competition back in d rap game...eri dude is scared of featuring him cos of his dexterity...
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by castro316: 4:16am On Sep 09, 2015
Shymm3x:

STFU! - none of these folks look alike. Or you want me to post normal pictures to show it?

I don't know why you lot are always begging it.

Yes, maybe over 70% of the DNA of AAs can be found in present day naij and a lot of them do look like Nigerians but these ones don't look alike at all.

I know some naij guy that actually looks like Chingy, and there was some naij guy back in the day that went to Brunel that looks exactly like like Lance Gross. You can even google John Boyega and see that he looks like a cross between Cam Newton and Denzel Washington. But these clowns on here don't look like those they're comparing them with.

My guy don't take it personal people here are just catching fun. we all know they don't look exactly like them especially no.9 but these pictures do. so share in the amazement. Cheers

1 Like

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 5:02am On Sep 09, 2015
adeyemi97:

/
Easy to spot a faker.

The ones that can't differentiate an act and real motherf&$king Gs. Most gangster rappers are not gangsters. Tupac, ice cube, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, etc were/are not gangsters. Their music was a reflection of the life they see around them...like an actor who reflects the emotions in a script.

You bought into the act. Didn't you? LOL.
\
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 09, 2015
kobonaire:
Or rather the American stars that look like the Nigerian celebrities wink
LOL. Lack of good English is a major problem here. grin
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 5:31am On Sep 09, 2015
DeeTus:
LOL. Lack of good English is a major problem here. grin
bros, where i come mistake??
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 09, 2015
kobonaire:
bros, where i come mistake??
Not you. I'm talking about the OP.

1 Like

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by kingsley2020: 6:42am On Sep 09, 2015
Congratulations to those that bought my yesterday's games and won 46,790 Have created 2 whatsapp group where everybody joins and the daily games will be sent there with ease for everyday winnings . It's Meant For Only D Serious Minded People. My watsapp Number Is: 080 82 98 0818 or +23480 82 9808 18 Join the whatsapp winning teams 250 odds available for today's game All fixed matches
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by johnpraise(f): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2015
Tonto is far from Kim k.....hell no!
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by oyindelacreme(f): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2015
What about Tonto and Nikki?
grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by oyindelacreme(f): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2015
Or Tiwa Savage and Keshia Knight Pulliam ( Rudy in The Cosby Show)

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Iwonimi(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Funke owns is manageable but tontoh Kim k nonsense comparison gba be
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Shymm3x: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2015
castro316:

My guy don't take it personal people here are just catching fun. we all know they don't look exactly like them especially no.9 but these pictures do. so share in the amazement. Cheers

Loool @ taking it personal. Why would I take inconsequential comparisons personal?

I was just keep it real. I might be brash and crazy like muthaphucking Ice Cube...but I don't take anything personal. Shyte, I don't even take life seriously.

That was just me G-checking you...you're soft, my nyggah. A black man can't be soft in this white man's world - toughen up lol.
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2015
LoLcheesy
Tontoh Dike looks like sheeva in MK oh.
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2015
LoLcheesy
Tontoh Dike looks like sheeva in MK oh.
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2015
Which vulture resembles Kim again?
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2015
Tonto dike does not resemble kim O, nah mama she resemble nah nicky nicky
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by adeyemi97(m): 11:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Mee234:

Kendrick is a hype job. About from swimming pool I don't know of any of his songs that made sense. J Cole is more like the real thing. Kendrick is still trying to hit that tone that will set him up.
stop it bro, stop sleeping on a bicycle, go and listen to " mortal man" listen to "blacker the berry" listen to "king kunta" listen to "sing about me" i can keep on counting, don't joke with kendrick, listen to poetic justice, jcole is good too but kdot is a lyrical genius, go and listen to his verse on big sean's track "Control " if a cold chill won't run down your spine.
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by adeyemi97(m): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Easy to spot a faker.

The ones that can't differentiate an act and real motherf&$king Gs. Most gangster rappers are not gangsters. Tupac, ice cube, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, etc were/are not gangsters. Their music was a reflection of the life they see around them...like an actor who reflects the emotions in a script.

You bought into the act. Didn't you? LOL.
\
lolz, you must have been living under a stone or you don't know anything about hiphop if you say 2pac Amaru shakur makaveli wasn't a gangsta, you need to read more about pac, this is someone that started his life in jail cos he's mom was in jail and pregnant. Go read more about pac's lifestyle and the number of atrocities he committed, the number of time he went to jail, the number of time he was charged to court, the number of time he was shot

1 Like

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Classickid(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2015
adeyemi97:
stop it bro, stop sleeping on a bicycle, go and listen to " mortal man" listen to "blacker the berry" listen to "king kunta" listen to "sing about me" i can keep on counting, don't joke with kendrick, listen to poetic justice, jcole is good too but kdot is a lyrical genius, go and listen to his verse on big sean's track "Control " if a cold chill won't run down your spine.
U nailed it, anybody that have not listened to Good kid mad city and To love-vendor a butterfly has not started listening to Rap.
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
adeyemi97:
most of the songs u mentioned are turn off for especially that king kunta. Just say u like him how his management try to sell him like he represent something. Give J cole half what Kendrick have been given and the press build up, u will get the lyrist of. this time
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
adeyemi97:
lolz, you must have been living under a stone or you don't know anything about hiphop if you say 2pac Amaru shakur makaveli wasn't a gangsta, you need to read more about pac, this is someone that started his life in jail cos he's mom was in jail and pregnant. Go read more about pac's lifestyle and the number of atrocities he committed, the number of time he went to jail, the number of time he was charged to court, the number of time he was shot
/
You have no idea.
Tupac grew up in the hood but did not belong to any gang. He had a lot of brush with the law which had a lot to do with her mother's affiliation with Black Panthers. As a matter of fact, Tupac in his teenage years lived in a group home under a white lady where he learned poetry. When his music took off, that's when the persona you are identifying with was created to fit the image especially when you run things with Suge Knight. He got shot in New York coming out of a recording studio which was believed to had been a hit planned by P. Diddy crew.

Tupac never identified with Crips or Blood even though he stayed awhile in Oakland. Do I need to explain Oakland to you? You seem like the kind that believe that Patience Ozokwor is evil because she plays such roles in a movie.

And by the way, thug life is nothing to celebrate. Thugs end up in jail or get killed. But real hustlers make money talking about thug life. Who is the smart one? Hustlers!
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by gentlelarry(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Have always imagine d serious obvious resemblance of that funke Akindele and taraji P henson, mehn, they are just too alike even in their acting... Anytime I watch Empire and see cookie doing her thing all I see is funke akindele being naughty.

1 Like

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by fizzle19(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
maestroferddi:
The guy's eyes must be having a combination of concave and convex lenses.

How can Funke Akindele be Taraji Henson's lookalike?

Taraji is the every year or eternal girl why Funke always comes across as a housewife or an older woman...
. I tire ooo!!!!
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by justmeenenye(f): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
tonto and kim ;Dtonto and kim...if am kim I will sue the poster

1 Like

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by Lilassorted(f): 11:26am On May 21, 2016
Tonto and kim bi ti bawo. ... Soon u'd say omotola and angelina jolie.. . undecided
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos) by shinx91: 11:45am On May 21, 2016
If I hear say tonto resemble kim kardashian.
Tonto is pretty but not in the class of kim.
Tonto na shoe shiner for where kim k dey

Tru talk oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Cruise In Cars With Personalised Number Plates / Wizkid’s Mum, Jane Dolapo Dances “Shaku Shaku” Legwork At Boluwatife's Birthday / Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.