Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,851 members, 7,952,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends (63863 Views)

Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Guys Barely Agree Dhey Have Girlfriends.why?? / To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Caleycash:
Word bro!!!... this is the reason I probably will not marry a Nigerian girl, they are all birds of the same feathers. looking for a ready made man, well am sealed and ain't no fool to fall prey to all there useless antics!!
YOU HAVE MY FULL SURPPORT

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by safarigirl(f): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
sonofananimal:
were is your type (if what you said is really true).

We have search but to of no valid,

WE have dig through a tunnel, but we can't find the light.

WE have even went to the moon, in search of you people, but finds no life there.

WE have tried to establish a connection with you people on another galaxies, but hears no reply.

WE have built the most advance technology in search of you people deep in the seas, but finds only jellyfish.

WE have even went to the deepest cave in search of you people, put finds only cave worms that shines in the dark.

Just were can we find you people!
guy, we dey our papa house. We no dey comot and when we do, we no dey show ourselves. Hard to sight, and we don't aim to please. We usually don't conform to the whims of society. Strong and opinionated, we're sometimes called feminists, but we certainly are not. Only a few gifted men see us for who we are. Most men castigate us, but we no send. No be man carry us come this world

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by spydeer(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Topman0001:
Despite that, i still have many girlfriends. Only the broke guyz will run away bcuz of the cheap things they call expensive.

for you mind...

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nice one! Now that's part of what I'm talking about......

safarigirl:
guy, we dey our papa house. We no dey comot and when we do, we no dey show ourselves. Hard to sight, and we don't aim to please. We usually don't conform to the whims of society. Strong and opinionated, we're sometimes called feminists, but we certainly are not. Only a few gifted men see us for who we are. Most men castigate us, but we no send. No be man carry us come this world
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
hmmmm
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by franksam2009: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Desdemonaa:

You're _stupid more than I imagined. Goat of no comparison.
I think you are d stupid person here, can't u see his getting more likes Dan u?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Ranchhoddas: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
vani86:

you just showed your level of maturity and class grin, did i insult you in anyway tongue, if you think i will exchange words with you, you are on a long thing.
the girl mumu no be joke

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by naijaboiy: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
One fake feminist is here ranting gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
I smell broke dudes here grin
Come and make money with me y'all. 08055997481 WhatsApp/Text
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by opey112(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

It's your type that usually falls victim of ritual.
Just watch the path you trending so that your case wont be mystery to those around you. Selah!
you finish her off.well done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by opey112(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

It's your type that usually falls victim of ritual.
Just watch the path you trending so that your case wont be mystery to those around you. Selah!
you finish her off.well come
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by hola106(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Dis is serious....ladies sha dey won't learn dat s part of d reason guys use dem and dump dem lik tissue paper

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
profojah:

Hahaha cheesy. Naughty gal. True#. Mystage will give me an intelligent advise on not to relate with a gold-digger like you.. But Jollyjoy will scold you for opening your yansh for me to buttlick
hmmmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by naijacommando: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
I have always maintained that this idea of flowing with the trend of having a girl friend or lover is of absolutely no positive consequence, especially when it involves Nigerian ladies. In fact, i am of the opinion that prostitutes should rather be considered when one is in dire need to satisfy the sexual urge.... It's still a much more better option than dating most of these olosho hungry forming ladies wey full everywhere.

I AM A REALIST.

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
debris:
Its only broke niggas that complain
Nah, it's only broke chics dat becom parasites...real ladies get all dat for themselves cool

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
Desdemonaa:

Emusmith.

Hello. Your character was awful, seriously. sad

I'm sorry for eavesdropping tho
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by misspicy(f): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
profojah:

No... e-cousins grin.
Mystage is a very guy, he's either Yoruba/Igbo, I'm kinda related.. But been an e-family with Isoko?.May d gods forbid. Isoko girls are known for dicks (cheap or expensive).. grin grin Na joke oooo.. I no wan chop ban again.
Na you talk dah one o
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Lastanza: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
JuicyStar:

Small thing...when u have the cash all these listed above na change. Secondly, not all ladies need our money to handle all these.
u ar implying dat itz right 4 ladies 2 be giving guys bill evn if they(guys) can afford it.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by twentycent(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
@safarigal, am following up on your mentions and comments, I want to believe that you are what am thinking..

Just my twentycent on you.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by hustler86(m): 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
misspicy:
This is the reason broke niggas be calling babes gold diggergrin

If that's the kinda treat you get from your guy, 2 things are involved, is either ur dude is a yahoo guy or ur blood is paying the bills secretively.. Jst saying tho.. grin

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by goodgate: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
goryorhal:

Smoke dey your head ooh !!! Shey I dey lie ?
Projah come see your brother !!!!!!he needs an attention grin grin grin grin
Good Evening, you PMed me, and i can't access my Mail, can we talk here? Thanks.
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:
Sometimes having a girlfriend (or wife) is the equivalence of slavery. Monkey work baboon chop. The man does all the job while the woman spends the money. And what does the man get in return? the woman spreads her legs a few times a week for you to insert your joystick in her toto - if you ask me that's definitely not enough compensation to be a slave. My definition of a woman is a human being who does not work. For most women, working is temporary until they find a man who will take care of all their expenses so they can stay home and breed like rabbits. And these Nigerian girls are hungry as Bleep - they don't even hide their intention to target men mainly for their cash flow and wealth. I have decided not to hand over my money to any woman. I will use a surrogate if I ever decided to have kids. And for sex I will continue to date girls 6 months at time - that way my money is secured and no woman thinks she can hustle me for my cash.
I dnt knw u bt as far as am concerned likes of u r nt needed in Nigeria, obama recently passed the gay bill months ago, so take ur leave...
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by FRANKOXY(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Add yours
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
emusmith:

Hello. Your character was awful, seriously. sad

I'm sorry for eavesdropping tho
It's a guy operating the moniker.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's a guy operating the moniker.

Abi? How do you know that?
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Icudkill: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Desdemonaa:
Really :/ chill out will ya
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
emusmith:

Abi? How do you know that?
Ask Truckpusher or kramfonos. wink
Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by BOBBYLET: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
czarr:
Having a girlfriend is overrated grin
Even when push comes to shove and you've got to settle,look for one who is financially independent like you and does things for herself.

So many hungry,lazy ladies roaming the streets.
May they never see you ijn.Amen!!!

Guys, you are under no obligation to provide for any babe...even if dem no get papa,let them work their ass off grin

I don't know why some guys are so afraid of girls calling them stingy...smh
am perfect example of that they call me''stingy boi''but i don't give a damn.in freestyle voice i resemble ur papa?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by Emilokoiyawon: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Peaceisgold:

I dnt knw u bt as far as am concerned likes of u r nt needed in Nigeria, obama recently passed the gay bill months ago, so take ur leave...

Who is this goat talking about gay? Just because I know women better than all the men you have ever met in your entire life put together does not make me gay. Your problem is the truth touched several nerves and instead of addressing it, you resort to what you believe is an insult. I have not seen your picture but I can bet that even the ugliest girl I have ever dated is 10 times more attractive than you. Get the f##k out of here - you lame as f##k.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends by peeta89(m): 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Desdemonaa:

Why would you call someone stupid and a goat. What he said did not warrant such insult. Ladies will keep falling into the hands of ritualists if they are not contempted with what they have and expect guys to buy them what their parents can not buy for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.