Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Honestly I Am Tired Of Living - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Honestly I Am Tired Of Living (1166 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly I Am Tired Of Living by ConfessionsNgr: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2015
Honestly I am tired of living. When I say this I know people would think that maybe I am going through a dark phase in my life but in fact I am not. I am 45, male, married with 3 lovely kids, have a beautiful home and I am doing really well in my business thank God, so my family have all they need, all I never got growing up. To my friends and family and people that know me or have read about me I am doing really well, I am actually living the Nigerian dream I must say but honestly I am tired of living. Life to me is just one boring and routine strip. I have traveled to almost every interesting corner of the world and I don’t see why some people get so freaked about travelling out, especially my wife. I am really tired and sometimes wish I could just go away. Death seems sad, not to me but to the people that I will leave behind. I wish there was a button I could just press and disappear and be totally forgotten. I am tired of living because life is so boring and tiring. I have never told anyone about this though, they might think I’m delusional but I am just tired…

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
Re: Honestly I Am Tired Of Living by themonk(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2015
its because u think u have achieved all your dreams, find new challenges then you will see another reason to live

1 Like

Re: Honestly I Am Tired Of Living by Tboysalau(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Do you need the address of the lagoon

1 Like

Re: Honestly I Am Tired Of Living by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2015
This is not the end of life bro.............. . Once there is life, there is hope. It shall be well.......... *modified* Oh, i just read this for a second time! Like seriously?! I think the poster above me ^^^ just asked you the best wetin then. Answer him, he might be of a very great help! Orisirisi something!!!
Re: Honestly I Am Tired Of Living by mizznutrition(f): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2015
I have nothin to say...just pray sha...somfin seems wrong in ur life

(1) (Reply)

Share Video Or You Tube Link Of Your Favorite Kids Performance ( Lets Have Fun ) / Does The Feeling Ever Go? / Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.