Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,449 members, 7,911,098 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:49 AM

7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. (5330 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / The Impending Arab Migrant Problems In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2015
It's not up to a week that these Arab Muslim filth are in Germany and already they are showing their true colors.

It happened in broad daylight, in the “Park der Opfer des Faschmismus” (Park for the Victims of Fascism) next to the Church of St. John’s. Around half past six in the afternoon the perpetrator lured the girl into the bushes near the playground.

According to police he had a conspicuous scar on his left cheek. He was in the possession of a white mobile phone and was, according to witnesses, of North African type.

http://www.dailystormer.com/7-year-old-girl-raped-by-scar-faced-black/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
what's this! Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now
Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Omenka and co Muslim filth come and defend your Arab masters

7 Likes

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
For any Taqiyya lying bastard denying this here is the news video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9cid-8eW3g

Why are you Muslims sociopaths?

5 Likes

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demmzy15 please I need your attention here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
scums of the earth

2 Likes

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Demmzy15 please I need your attention here.

Is that the latest Janjawiid mod?

I will post it again: Muslim Arab Filth are vermin and need to be exterminated!

6 Likes

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
WombRaiders:

Is that the latest Janjawiid mod?

I will post it again: Muslim Arab Filth are vermin and need to be exterminated!

Look at this demented thing.

Thought you frequent the religion section. And you don't know Demmzy15.

He is your slayer and not a mod.
Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Look at this demented thing.

Thought you frequent the religion section. And you don't know Demmzy15.

He is your slayer and not a mod.

Bring out your Goliath and see me drink from his skull

1 Like

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
WombRaiders:

Bring out your Goliath and see me drink from his skull
The guy is not a Goliath but a gentle young and brilliant lad.

1 Like

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Onyejiuwaokoh: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
I blame the Europe for their insensitivity, if really these people are refugees why can't they go to Saudi, Iran, Pakistan or other Arab countries? A religion that have put millions of people out of their homes is a calamity to the human race and has nothing good to offer.

15 Likes

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Demmzy15(m): 6:20am On Sep 09, 2015
WombRaiders:
It's not up to a week that these Arab Muslim filth are in Germany and already they are showing their true colors.

It happened in broad daylight, in the “Park der Opfer des Faschmismus” (Park for the Victims of Fascism) next to the Church of St. John’s. Around half past six in the afternoon the perpetrator lured the girl into the bushes near the playground.

According to police he had a conspicuous scar on his left cheek. He was in the possession of a white mobile phone and was, according to witnesses, of North African type.

The clown can't remember me, you like showing yourself too much. The article in the first place never stated Muslim immigrants, but bigotry made you to insert that into the article. The most amazing part no mention of Muslim, the witnesses said he's of a North African descent. My question is when they saw him raping, why didn't they stop or confront him?

If anyone could describe this miscreant, it's the girl who was raped not passerby. Or are you trying to say the witnesses saw him rape and did nothing until he ran away?! Another is the story is also doubtful, how can a story as sensitive as be ignored by the mainstream media. This is a grand opportunity for them to bash Islam, but why ignore this grand piece?

Your hate for Islam is alarming to the extent you call your fellow humans "filth". I seriously don't understand you a times.

4 Likes

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Demmzy15(m): 6:22am On Sep 09, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
I blame the Europe for their insensitivity, if really these people are refugees why can't they go to Saudi, Iran, Pakistan or other Arab countries? A religion that have put millions of people out of their homes is a calamity to the human race and has nothing good to offer.
You guys say irrational things, just click up this link https://www.nairaland.com/2582571/gulf-middle-east-taken-0-refugees
Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by otukpo(f): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2015
Their wahala don too much, everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Oklander: 6:45am On Sep 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

The clown can't remember me, you like showing yourself too much. The article in the first place never stated Muslim immigrants, but bigotry made you to insert that into the article. The most amazing part no mention of Muslim, the witnesses said he's of a North African descent. My question is when they saw him raping, why didn't they stop or confront him?

If anyone could describe this miscreant, it's the girl who was raped not passerby. Or are you trying to say the witnesses saw him rape and did nothing until he ran away?! Another is the story is also doubtful, how can a story as sensitive as be ignored by the mainstream media. This is a grand opportunity for them to bash Islam, but why ignore this grand piece?

Your hate for Islam is alarming to the extent you call your fellow humans "filth". I seriously don't understand you a times.
unrepentant brainless bigots are to be ignored, why waste your time on a slowpoke that choses to be sincerely ignorant?

3 Likes

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

Fool.

If you like twist it as much as you like.

The suspect is north African and thus Arab most likely from Libya which is 99.99999999999999999999999% Muslim.

Dunce.

And finally why will I rember a Taqiyya spewing marafarker like you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 09, 2015
Muslim's are a scourge in this planet

5 Likes

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 09, 2015
Oklander:
unrepentant brainless bigots are to be ignored, why waste your time on a slowpoke that choses to be sincerely ignorant?

Anybody that posts on the nonsense you Muslim filth commit is now a bigot?

This is why I know that there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim because all you so called Muslim moderates do is to either deny the obvious or point out what other non Muslims have done even though only your Muslims do what they do best in the name of your Allah god.

5 Likes

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Kalvan: 6:50am On Sep 09, 2015
Dailystormer? I need a more credible source, not a white supremacy website.

1 Like

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 09, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Muslim's are a scourge in this planet

You can say that again...
Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2015
As much as I love some Muslims for their humility and sincerity, but why is this peaceful religion associated with almost everything evil?
Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2015
Kalvan:
Dailystormer? I need a more credible source, not a white supremacy website.

How about an actual local news report video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9cid-8eW3g

Yeye.

1 Like

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by ayindejimmy(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

There is no where in the link you provided that the man was called an immigrant
Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Oklander: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

This is why I know that there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim because all you so called Muslim moderates do is to either deny the obvious or point out what other non Muslims have done even though only your Muslims do what they do best in the name of your Allah god.

K
Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 09, 2015
ayindejimmy:

There is no where in the link you provided that the man was called an immigrant

Keep denying as usual.

1 Like

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Demmzy15(m): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

Fool.

Jesus warned against this word, be careful.

]If you like twist it as much as you like.

I'm not twisting but stating irrefutable facts, your hate for Islam as made you accuse Muslims of illogical and irrational things.

The suspect is north African and thus Arab most likely from Libya which is 99.99999999999999999999999% Muslim.

Many from North Africa and East Africa are Christians, maybe the witnesses meant Arabs and Arab Christians are part of those fleeing. This News is a lie, how can people witness a rape and do nothing? You think we're dumb right?

Dunce.

And finally why will I rember a Taqiyya spewing marafarker like you.

There's no such thing as "Takkiyah" in my religion, so you're saying sh't. Apparently, the person caught lying here is you, maybe you're fulfilling Paul's words.

" But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice." Philippians 1:18

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Demmzy15(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

There's no such thing as "moderate" Muslim, stop giving us names we were never given. Looks like I gat your time today!

1 Like

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Demmzy15(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2015
tobimillar:
As much as I love some Muslims for their humility and sincerity, but why is this peaceful religion associated with almost everything evil?
Could you explain this assertion of yours well? Most evil as how?
Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

Jesus warned against this word, be careful.

I'm not twisting but stating irrefutable facts, your hate for Islam as made you accuse Muslims of illogical and irrational things.

Many from North Africa and East Africa are Christians, maybe the witnesses meant Arabs and Arab Christians are part of those fleeing. This News is a lie, how can people witness a rape and do nothing? You think we're dumb right?

There's no such thing as "Takkiyah" in my religion, so you're saying sh't. Apparently, the person caught lying here is you, maybe you're fulfilling Paul's words.

" But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice." Philippians 1:18

Taqiyya lying marafarker how does all these your lies explain away the fact that your fellow Muslim filth are alreadyraping young girls in Germany?

3 Likes

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by cybertyrant(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2015
I wish this world is islam free, thats when i believe rapture part 1 has taken place.

2 Likes

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2015
This is the outcome of Muslim migration.

The savage beasts are already running rampage on Europe.

These lazy bastards have a sense of entitlement towards the properties and land of non Muslims.

Islam and Muslims are vermin that need to be exterminated!

MUSLIMS ATTACK HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS: "DIRTY JEWS. YOUR PROPERTY IS OURS"

Samuel (87) and Diana (86) Blug, two elderly Holocaust survivors, fell victim to a vicious and violent anti-Semitic attack at their home in Holland a month ago.

The Blugs say two men, who looked to be of Moroccan descent, knocked on the door to their apartment, claiming to be the police and demanding entrance.

As soon as Samuel opened the door, the nightmare began. Two men dressed in black barged into the apartment and started severely beating the couple.

The assailants threw the couple on the floor, kicked them repeatedly and shouted: "Dirty Jews - from now on your property is ours."

After tying up the badly injured couple, the thieves ripped Diana's jewelry off her body. At gunpoint, they forced the couple to tell them where the rest of the valuables in the apartment were located.

When Diana, who grew up in Paris and survived the Auschwitz death camp, had trouble removing one of her rings from her fingers – she told NIW she was too stressed to get it off immediately – one of the men threatened to cut off her finger and called her and her husband “dirty Jews,” she said.

Samuel was blinded in the assault and suffered a broken femur. Both he and Diana, who were living independently before the attack, are now confined to wheelchairs at a rehabilitation center in Amsterdam.

"Those bastards have destroyed our lives," Samuel said in tears to Yedioth Ahronoth. "I have severe pain. I'm completely broken inside," Diana added.

The couple sits at the table in a rehabilitation ward with a plate of beans and mashed potatoes. They have been there for just a few days, after three weeks in hospital because of their injuries.

"I can't eat this," Diana says as she looks at her plate. "Food does not interest me. I have such pain. I'm broken inside."

Samuel barely takes a bite. He is almost blind since that black day when two men disguised as police invaded his apartment. Until then they functioned independently. Now they are both in wheelchairs, walking is impossible.

Samuel's eyes tear. Diana tells of how on that particular afternoon, there was a call at the door: "I told my husband do not open the door, but he did it anyway."

I stood behind my husband. They pushed us roughly inside. My head collided against the wall.

Samuel said "Do not beat my wife, hit me."

"They had an Arab, Moroccan appearance, but she spoke fluent Dutch," Diana says.

Diana grew up in Paris. During the war the family was betrayed and arrested. Diana with her ​​mother, twin brother and another brother were transported to Birkenau and then to Auschwitz when she was thirteen.

Only Diana and her mother survived the horrors. She shows the number on her arm. "And on my stomach I have scars from the dog that bit me in the camp because I did not run fast enough."

"She says that after the men had left, she managed to roll onto the balcony, where she called for help. Then the police, the ambulance and the fire brigade came and we were taken to the hospital."

"They said, 'If you say anything to the cops, I'll shoot you. " I'm so scared."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260055/muslims-attack-holocaust-survivors-dirty-jews-your-daniel-greenfield

Demmzy15 your attention is needed here for some taqiyyaing

wink

1 Like

Re: 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant. by Demmzy15(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2015
WombRaiders:
[s]This is the outcome of Muslim migration.

The savage beasts are already running rampage on Europe.

These lazy bastards have a sense of entitlement towards the properties and land of non Muslims.

Islam and Muslims are vermin that need to be exterminated!

Demmzy15 your attention is needed here for some taqiyyaing[/s]

wink
The Muslim immigrants have done nothing wrong, you're just looking for a way to demonize. After demonizing Arab Countries that they refused to accept immigrants, you now open blogs and fake websites, compose gibberish articles in which no one saw happening but you.

This is just one of such articles, you're just a robot who copy and paste without even reading. Be restassured that I'm fully ready for you, your gullible footsoldiers who have nothing but custard in their brains. I'll be waiting!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Army Chief!!! Pic. / BREAKING Barumbu A & B Oil Wells To Be Commissioned ed Today In Bauchi / Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.