Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Can A 19 Year Hold HND Holder Start Looking For A Job? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can A 19 Year Hold HND Holder Start Looking For A Job? (889 Views)

19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies / When Will Nigerian Girls Start Looking Like This? / Hilarious Photo: When Your Parent Start Looking Through Your Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A 19 Year Hold HND Holder Start Looking For A Job? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
I would like to know the chances of a 19 year old HND holder getting a job in a company
Re: Can A 19 Year Hold HND Holder Start Looking For A Job? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
what does the 19yr old study.
If the person in question is a female, there are two things involve.
Re: Can A 19 Year Hold HND Holder Start Looking For A Job? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
afolag:
what does the 19yr old study. If the person in question is a female, there are two things involve.
male, electrical engineering 2 tinz involved?
Re: Can A 19 Year Hold HND Holder Start Looking For A Job? by CrazyMan(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
would like to know the chances of a 19 year old HND holder getting a job in a company
Is it possible to acquire HND at the age of 19...I doubt that.

So you're telling us that you finished your secondary school at the age of 13, gained admission at the age of 14, finished your ND at 16, did your IT at 17, then acquired your HND certificate at 19...I find this story hard to believe biko.
Re: Can A 19 Year Hold HND Holder Start Looking For A Job? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
CrazyMan:

Is it possible a acquire HND at the age of 19...I doubt that.

So you're telling us that you finished your secondary school at the age of 13, gained admission at the age of 14, finished your ND at 16, did your IT at 17, then acquired your HND certificate at 19...I find this story hard to believe biko.
its not me though.
Its possible jare...my younger sister is 15 yrs studying microbiology so its no big deal
Re: Can A 19 Year Hold HND Holder Start Looking For A Job? by CrazyMan(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

its not me though.
Its possible jare...my younger sister is 15 yrs studying microbiology so its no big deal
If she's studying microbiology in a federal or state university, and her admission is directly from jamb (not a diploma or pre-degree program) then you're lying cos the standard age for admission into universities in Nigeria is 16 years.

If its a private university, I wouldn't argue cos anything goes in private schools once you've got cash.
Re: Can A 19 Year Hold HND Holder Start Looking For A Job? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
CrazyMan:

If she's studying microbiology in a federal or state university, and her admission is directly from jamb (not a diploma or pre-degree program) then you're lying cos the standard age for admission into universities in Nigeria is 16 years.

If its a private university, I wouldn't argue cos anything goes in private schools once you've got cash.
u're right its private
Re: Can A 19 Year Hold HND Holder Start Looking For A Job? by phayvoursky(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
CrazyMan:

Is it possible to acquire HND at the age of 19...I doubt that.

IT'S POSSIBLE. WHEN I GOT ADMITTED TO THE UNIVERSITY; I MET A GIRL WHO WAS 20 AND SHE WAS IN THE GRADUATING SET.

IT WAS HARD TO BELIEVE SHE WAS ACTUALLY 20.

THE BROKE HER DOWN AND RE-MOLDED HER.

(1) (Reply)

How I grew my hair to 18" within three years plus(3+) / Ssce E-learning Tablet / The Worst Thing That Could Ever Happen To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.