Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Breaking Radio Biafra Declared A Terrorist Organization Plan To Issue Interpol - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Radio Biafra Declared A Terrorist Organization Plan To Issue Interpol (9906 Views)

We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President / NIPOST To Issue Passport And Driver’s Licence / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Breaking Radio Biafra Declared A Terrorist Organization Plan To Issue Interpol by angelberton(f): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
CSTR2:
Why do you love Nigeria?
Unless your father is a northern politician, which is very possible, what have you benefited from Nigeria?

Have you forgotten to include your brother GEJ and his PEJ or the other thieving Biafra governors and ministers?
Re: Breaking Radio Biafra Declared A Terrorist Organization Plan To Issue Interpol by CSTR2: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
angelberton:

Have you forgotten to include your brother GEJ and his PEJ or the other thieving Biafra governors and ministers?
I asked a very sincere question and you predictably betrayed your low intellect.
GEJ and co are elites, ofcourse they love Nigeria for their selfish benefit.
You are not an elite, atleast that is what i assume.
So as an ordinary citizen, why do you love Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG, States, LGAs Share N679.699bn In May / My Question For Ikwerre, Epkeye And Anioma Groups. / We Are Blessed To Have Umahi As Chairman South-east Governors' Forum- Iwuanyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.