Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) (52851 Views)

The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now / 11-year-old Is Set On FIRE And Undergoes Cupping Treatment To Lose Weight / Obese Boy, 11, Set On Fire In Bid To Get Him To Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by omusiliyu(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
The mumu husband should be set ablaze too.

1 Like

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by goldt456(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
We are living with wicked people, only God. Can save us
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Terrible!
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by niggi4life(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
chukspd:
this is serious. such a pretty face is altered already
altered or destroyed??
That man should be brutally punished
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Orikinla(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
[size=18pt]The kind of evil and wickedness I see in Nigeria, even Hitler himself would have been shocked.
The fact is I never saw these acts of evil and wickedness when I was growing up in the 1970s and 80s.
What happened to Nigerians? [/size]

1 Like

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Etizz: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
If am d brother of dat lady..... Hmmmmmmm mm.......
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Jamb2016Expo: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
RIP
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by seedorfg(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
wicked
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Brutal and crude.

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by room089: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Is this heartless man among the police that are our friends?
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
The heart of men is genuinely evil
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by EreluY(f): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
SHOCKING. Until acts of criminality committed with absolute sense of impunity is stopped in Nigeria, this sort of event, sadly, would continue to happen. In sane climes, this guy would have fully grown grey hair in jail before getting his freedom. He is a danger to the society and should be locked up - keys thrown into the lagoon.
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by pleiades45: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]The kind of evil and wickedness I see in Nigeria, even Hitler himself would have been shocked.
The fact is I never saw these acts of evil and wickedness when I was growing up in the 1970s and 80s.
What happened to Nigerians? [/size]
end times bruv
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by 4stylz: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
nedu213:
Sometimes women can push men to over react.

Walk away from her instead of causing her harm, is her life tied to yours?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by tonychristopher: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is barberic...yes I know men are possesive but this is been taken so far

onlyme12:
This is beyond WICKEDNESS. The only thing the police IG can do to say he isn’t in support of this or this will never be tolerated in the Nigerian Police Force is for this man to be dismissed and prosecuted. Sometimes things like this needs to be done so that it never repeats itself and so that others can learn from it. Being a police man does not make you superior than other citizens. Anyway, WARDC (a group that fights for women) are already on the case, but the IG needs to make this man a scape goat. It’s beyond wicked.

Source: http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=7703

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by pleiades45: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
Editor1:
Chaii... just give me 5mins with that stupid policeman.

His entire will never remain the same, if he comes out alive!
what you finna do besides get yo ass whooped like you stole something
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by pet4ril(f): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
Oh, I pity the poor woman. .if u had known u would have dumb his silly ass. I can't thank God enough bcoos when I see dese assaults I do ask, did he not exhibit a sign of these assaults when u guys were dating? I. Would been a victim now if not dat I opened more dan d physical eyes and see the future of d abuser I wanted wedding 3yrrs ago.... sorry dear woman, I wish you quick recovery
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Mznaett: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Some times,I do wish I had my ways of pulling d trigger towards people like this..sad
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by 1miccza: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
That man should also be burnt in return
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by abat4real37(f): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
nedu213:
you mean you can do worst than this?

3 Likes

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by cao(f): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Chei! Na wa...this kind wickedness...the mind boggles.
Err...OP the kind grammar way you dey speak, dey confuse person. I can't even begin to explain the wahala I have with your title, if I start now, we will be here forever.
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by menix(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Police?? Cursed people..
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Keepshining(f): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
onlyme12:
This is beyond WICKEDNESS. The only thing the police IG can do to say he isn’t in support of this or this will never be tolerated in the Nigerian Police Force is for this man to be dismissed and prosecuted. Sometimes things like this needs to be done so that it never repeats itself and so that others can learn from it. Being a police man does not make you superior than other citizens. Anyway, WARDC (a group that fights for women) are already on the case, but the IG needs to make this man a scape goat. It’s beyond wicked.

Source: http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=7703

OMG! this is babaric and punishable under the law.Some men deserved to be sent to the evil forest for the wild animals to devour them.
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by nuruoniwo(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
If a policeman is not a friend to his wife, then he cant be your friend.

1 Like

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by VISTIN(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ladies beware!!!!!!

Don't fall into the hands of a cursed man in the name of marriage. No man in control of his mind will do this.

The guy is just a beast!
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
elohorayodele:

who are you ?

A phoenix? shocked

Maybe grin
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
nedu213:

What could she have possibly said or done to make him nearly kill her. Would you do the same?

1 Like

Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by ewizard1: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
I get a lil pissed on cases like this when you guys say things like "this person needs to be prosecuted, needs to be dealt with, needs to be punished...."

Are you guys kidding me?

"The man is supposed to be KILLED"
Yes, because he already killed the woman.

Damn!!!
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Sureboi775: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
So deplorable
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Pidggin(f): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Some men are heartless monsters!
Re: SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
No Matter what she had done, this is why you need to understand MARRIAGE before you enter it.... no be boyfriend and girlfriend oooooo, when you dey wire e dey sweet, but when the chips are down, when the love is dead, that is when you know the Real Men....

The best advice i ever got when i was about to get married was, "BE PATIENT WITH HER, NO MATTER WHAT"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) / Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu / Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.