Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Gov. Oshiomhole Exposes Ngozi Iweala’s Secrets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gov. Oshiomhole Exposes Ngozi Iweala’s Secrets (505 Views)

Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) / Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) / Gov. Oshiomhole’s New Wife Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Oshiomhole Exposes Ngozi Iweala’s Secrets by TopCelebritiesM: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
When I said she took N2.1billion without approval and without knowing what it was used for, she denied and claimed that I lied that it was approved by the Commissioners under the auspices of FAAC. When the Commissioners met they said Madam, where is the minute? We never ever discussed this not to talk of approval in any event it is not within our competence to approve. She realized that she could not hide under that she came up to say no, it was the President who approved it. These two statements were published at different times issued by Okonjo-Iweala on the same subject matter.
So, the problem I have is that the media some times for one reason or the other they don’t follow these stories. If a woman reports in the morning it is Commissioners of Finance, when those people now said no, ‘we were not the one’, she turned around to say it was the President. I expect the media to ask if President Jonathan is in a position to spend the money of the Local Governments and that... See details below
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/gov-oshiomhole-exposes-ngozi-iwealas-secrets/
Re: Gov. Oshiomhole Exposes Ngozi Iweala’s Secrets by lekejob(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ok.
Re: Gov. Oshiomhole Exposes Ngozi Iweala’s Secrets by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hmmm. The truth will come out eventually.

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Chaos In White House On The Day Of 9/11 Attack / Fuji Star, Pasuma Finally Speak On Cancelled Controvesial Redeemed Church Show / OMG: See Hot Photos: Jennifer Lopez Serves Serious Butt Action At Iheartradio Fe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.