Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Why I’m Unmarried-dbanj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I’m Unmarried-dbanj (663 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shades Unmarried Female Celebrities Above 30 / ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’m Unmarried-dbanj by playee: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Dbanj has revealed why he stalled his plans to get married at 30.The singer who has been linked to several beauties revealed to Saturday Beats
“While growing up, there were some goals I set for myself and at 35; I have accomplished most of them. Sadly, I have not accomplished the primary goals. The main one is marriage. By now, I thought I would have been married. I had always thought I would have a child before the age of 30. That fantasy did not become a reality because I wanted to strengthen my brand. I wanted to be sure that I was on the right path career-wise because as a kid, you need to crawl before you can walk and eventually run. I wanted to be sure I surpass all boundaries and reach a certain stage where I can easily balance my work and family. That is the main reason why I am not married.”
source;http://candidgist.com/2015/09/08/why-im-unmarried-dbanj/
Re: Why I’m Unmarried-dbanj by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Huh
Re: Why I’m Unmarried-dbanj by Miracle4Sure: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Why I’m Unmarried-dbanj by sarmiie(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
So till now, he has not yet accomplished enough??
Abegi!!! Just say u like sampling different puna and u aren't yet ready to be an institution.
Re: Why I’m Unmarried-dbanj by abuaoyen(f): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
The excuses are unnecessary

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Beef Between Psquare And Soundcity? / 10 Fun Photos Of Basketmouth As He Turns A Year Older Today / The Common Fears Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.