Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,162 members, 7,916,403 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:33 PM

Nysc Batch B 2015: I'm Having Issues With The Fingerprint Page - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nysc Batch B 2015: I'm Having Issues With The Fingerprint Page (1501 Views)

Am Having Issues With Wes / NYSC: National Youth. Service Jigawa Batch B 2015 / Alert!nysc Online Registration BATCH B 2015 Starts Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch B 2015: I'm Having Issues With The Fingerprint Page by stfranklyn: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hi,
I am having issues registering for the NYSC Batch B session. My registration went smoothly but when i got to the fingerprint page, I couldn't capture my fingerprint. Please I need help on how to go about this! thanks
Re: Nysc Batch B 2015: I'm Having Issues With The Fingerprint Page by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
update ur java runtime

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2015: I'm Having Issues With The Fingerprint Page by MIKUN300: 7:06am On Sep 17, 2015
Hello,

I have a problem with the finger print part of the NYSC registration. I scanned my fingers and tried to proceed, i get this error message -call for applet id 1 is not allowed in this jvm instance-. Do you know how to fix this error. Please help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Re: Nysc Batch B 2015: I'm Having Issues With The Fingerprint Page by beshiman(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2015
Update your Java Runtime Software to the latest version; after which, try to use Mozilla Firefox Browser or Internet Explorer Browser for the registration.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Abia State University Cultist Clash.. (SHOCKING PHOTOS) / A Thread for Research Project Topics for all Disciplines / Prepare For WAEC, NECO Exam Using Our Online CBT Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.