Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:04 AM

Is Jealousy Part Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Jealousy Part Of Love? (1009 Views)

Is Jealousy Part Of Love? / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by helinues: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
I remember my ex and this question came to mind.. Is jealousy part of love?
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by HyDee001(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2015

Of course...
Any lady that I am not jealous about has been friendzoned by me, or worst still, sister zoned!
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by jworos(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hell yeah! wink
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Erm, yeah. Otherwise what's the point of being with them if you're not protective of them?
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Ginaz(f): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
I would like to think that I dont have that type of extreme jealousy. the only person I can be jealous for is my husband, if na bf just waka comot.

cos even after the stupid jealousy, he might not marry you at the end? so why waste that energy crying?

God know say me no care, I love him but can't kill myself. highest I can do is to walk out, relax and think things through.

I love my boo but won't kill myself cos he fuvked a girl he picked outside who probably would be laughing watching me bursting with jealousy.

lialia, dat time don pass. if he cheats I smile, he's the one getting jealous grin.
cos he thinks am cheating also. sometimes, he gets scared around me lol.

you cheat finish come dey fear? I love you boo, keep having fun cos I won't kill myself but after marriage we go know.
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ginaz:
I would like to think that I dont have that type of extreme jealousy. the only person I can be jealous for is my husband, if na bf just waka comot.

cos even after the stupid jealousy, he might not marry you at the end? so why waste that energy crying?

God know say me no care, I love him but can't kill myself. highest I can do is to walk out, relax and think things through.

I love my boo but won't kill myself cos he fuvked a girl he picked outside who probably would be laughing watching me bursting with jealousy.

lialia, dat time don pass. if he cheats I smile, he's the one getting jealous grin.

you cheat finish come dey fear? I love you boo, keep having fun cos I won't kill myself but after marriage we go know.

Sometimes it's just a way to let off steam & a very damn good excuse to go gang lord on someone grin
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ginaz:

gal abegi talk true small... There is bound to be some sort of jealousy and envy..shuoo...this kin lie dnt dey outdated.
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Ginaz(f): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
gal abegi talk true small... There is bound to be some sort of jealousy and envy..shuoo...this kin lie dnt dey outdated.

not everybody react and think the way, I never said I won't show little bit of jealousy, I said it won't be to an extreme.
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by petux(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
d tin dae inside girls blood...fhat moment dae saw a girl more prettier dan dae her, flirting together wif dem Bf..Jealousy don start
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
Yes it is...
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by hertz9te(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
you won't know jealousy is love till you see your girl calling another boy more regularly than you..................

it's the very essence of love,,,,,,,
it's pride,,,,,,having someone you know you cannot share,,,,,,so any slight jealousy that comes that involves the opposite sex,is very much allowed.
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by lordtosan(m): 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
You can't love without getting jealous. Even God who so love the world is a jealous God.
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by 2dice(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ginaz:

Mhnm...clean your mouth with your left hand..
U no even Sabi lie at all grin
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Show of jealousy is irritating and a giant turn-off.
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 09, 2015
Hell No!
Insecurity and love are two different things mehn

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Think Marriage Is The Highestlevel Of Fulfiment For Them / Do You Need Money To Get Girls / Who Find It Easier To Stay Single,between Guys And Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.