Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,739 members, 7,935,201 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. (8244 Views)

Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by Ngozi123(f): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
bolaino:
of course, the British stand a lot to gain from a Divided Nigeria, likewise their American Colony.

They may have something to gain from a divided Nigeria but we have to consider our position first. What do we stand to gain from Nigeria in the current state that it's in? Is it better for each region to go their seperate ways or to engage in true federalism? These are some of the questions that we need to be asking ourselves and our politicians. At least the seperatists are airing their percieved solutions- what about the rest of us?
Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by Mckennedy: 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
bolaino:
if you people want to create a new country I suggest you guys go to "Isreal" where you come from.

lunatic in display!!
Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by laudate: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
zendy:

Anyone is allowed to vilify Nigeria. Anyone is allowed to use hate speech. None of these verbal acts are against the law. Have gangster rap songs? Some of them are full of hate and inciting statements. But have you ever heard that any gangster rapper was arrested because of his work? It all falls under freedom of speech. So if you see anyone denigrating Nigeria, it is their constitutional guaranteed right. If you don't like it, walk away. As for this "British created fraud" you call Nigeria. A nation created by the forced amalgamation of unconsenting ethnic groups, it cannot carry on forever. No fraud ever lasts forever. I'm an Igbo man, I'm not a slave of Lord Lugard and no one is going to impose an illegal identity called Nigerian on me. The Zoological Republic of Lord Lugard means nothing to me.

Didn't I call you a kid the last time?? shocked I take it back. You are actually a toddler. May the same vindictive, venomous words be used to describe your biafra. Abeg, swerve! sad

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by laudate: 12:35am On Sep 10, 2015
OfoIgbo:

During wars you don't hold wide consultations. Wide consultations are only necessary when you are trying whether to go to war or not. Once war is declared, you maintain a small war cabinet.

Igboids in the ss have always been in support of Biafra. But other ethnic groups like Okrika, Kalabari and other Ijoids are more positive towards it.
EfikAnnangIbibio were generally always in support, but are now even more in support of the clamour for Biafra.
I cannot yet speak for the Urhobos, Idomas, Igalas e.t.c, but time will tell.

I still insist he was too trusting, especially when you consider all the points I raised to that regards, but I can't fault him for that, as he fought bravely to protect his people. None of his fellow governors would uave had the balls to do what he did, for their people

And I guess sir, we would always disagree on this point. Ojukwu was too calculating, and had little respect for his cabinet and advisers. Why form a cabinet, if you are not going to take their advice or consult with them? Why prosecute a war which would claim people's lives, without consulting widely?

Some believed he exhibited the highest form of narcissism by doing that. I would encourage you to read Ralph Uwechue's book about Biafra titled Reflections on the Nigerian Civil War: Facing the Future which was first published in 1996. In it, the former President General of Oha-n-eze Ndigbo believes the war was lost because of Ojukwu's intransigience and had he listened to the advice of those in his inner caucus all along, more lives would have been saved. sad

When it comes to support of the minorities, the jury is out on this one. There are some that support the Biafran cause, there are others that do not. Anyway, the most important thing is to ensure that at the end of the day, all parties achieve their desires without rancour, bitterness or violence. undecided
Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by zendy: 6:04am On Sep 10, 2015
laudate:

Didn't I call you a kid the last time?? shocked I take it back. You are actually a toddler. May the same vindictive, venomous words be used to describe your biafra. Abeg, swerve! sad

A slave and a free thinker will never be able to reason alike. You will never be able to see past Nigeria. We Igbos are long past this "burning house of Lugard" called Nigeria. Anyone can use any hate speech they want against Biafra, it's a free world. What I'm interested in is the restoration of my sovereignty as an Igbo man in Biafra. I laugh at people still suffering from the colonial mentality called one Nigeria. I laugh at those who still wear with pride the shackles that the British thief called Lugard put them in 100 years ago. I also laugh at these comedians who have managed to convince themselves that the illegal amalgamation concocted by Lugard in 1914 was ordained by God. The illegality known as Nigeria is coming to an end and the cursed green-White-green flag must lowered to allow the 'rising sun' flag of Biafra to be hoisted up.
Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by cococandy(f): 7:02am On Sep 10, 2015
Lekwa monkey cheesy

Delusions of grandeur.

Get well soon.
bolaino:
I know this is a faceless Forum where people come to make up all sorts of lies and distortions to further their different selfish agendas, But let me tell you one truth you can sleep with tonight, I have been hiding from some Foreign Intelligence agencies for some years now, I have suffered, in ways you could never imagine, why are this people after me? Because I have voiced my fears about their evil intentions to split Nigeria this year, everything I have been doing in the past few years is to avoid what these foreign powers have been planning, and under my nose, Under my foolish nose, there comes this Ibo Boy. Who wants to play james bond, by causing disaffection in the country, it's funny, because I and some other colleagues were thinking it would be the Insurgency in the North that would be used to disintegrate this country, But Alas, Nnamdi Kanu comes along, having being trained by British spooks on how to carry out covert broadcasts activities etc, and he wants to spoil everything that we have invested Time and Money in trying to secure, The fool is a dead man, I can tell you as a matter of fact that there is a Contract on his head, and the thing is we did not even have to spend much money on this contract, as there have been Friends who have volunteered to execute this contract without much financial assistance, anytime from now, you will all hear what will happen to him, even the Nigerian government can not save him now, you know why? Because it is too late, The fool is already a dead man.
Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by cococandy(f): 7:08am On Sep 10, 2015
Beautiful
kenny987:

First, I do not think anyone should be bothered about how Biafrans fare when on their own. I believe modalities are and will constantly be in place to co-ordinate their existence.
Secondly, on ur assertion that the more united a people are the better, I need to tell you that d ethnic identities and nations that make up Nigeria are too distinct and strong to ever achieve such supposed unity. Now at this point someone will try to point out how diverse the US is for instance but they fail to recognise certain points. The union of the US is voluntary and not forced like Nigeria. Again, the system of government allows individual states to maintain their individuality, manage their resources and contribute to the unity on agreed terms. That is also not the case in Nigeria.

The SE and SS have always demanded for regionalism but that is always thrown out because certain regions have allotted the status of majority to themselves to the detriment of others. The SE is limited to 5 states while other regions have 6 and even 7. That automatically reduces their representation.

The religious differences also come into play here and will in fact force anyone to rethink continued existence under same conditions. For instance why are churches always destroyed in the North? Has that happened anywhere down South? Why would a caricature of Mohammed in Denmark warrant d death of Igbos in the North? Why would d election victory of a Southerner cause the deaths of Igbos n Christians in the North? Why would an Oba threaten d lives and livelihoods of a particular group of people in Lagos because of their political choice in a supposedly democratic country? Are these few and many more instances not treasonable offences?

Now, about the way they are going about it. Deep-seated pain and anger cannot be ruled out. Some here and out there always say why can't they let go and I ask, if they hadn't believed in 'one Nigeria ' would they spread out like they do? Have the Igbos ever exhibited violence against any tribe in other parts of Nigeria and in Igbo land? The right thing to do would be to call for a conference or negotiation of sorts to hear and address grievances but no, they are being arrested and intimidated.

Until recent times MASSOB has been on about Biafra peacefully without any 'hate words' or treasonable threats. Have they been allowed to function freely? Yet their activities aren't criminal as u affirmed. People were going about peacefully and they were shot, some killed. U should expect threats and retaliation when they do occur cos they are human too.

Take a moment, put yourself in the Igbo man's shoes and tell me what you think. Whose crimes are worse? Who has even committed crimes? They haven't killed o! Yet a contract is out on Nnamdi Kanu according to u.
Again, being alone and separate from Nigeria is no crime.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by bolaino(m): 7:22am On Sep 10, 2015
cococandy:
Lekwa monkey cheesy

Delusions of grandeur.

Get well soon.
I honestly feel sorry for you guys, your hate has blinded you all, and it is this hate that would be the undoing of you and your lot.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2015
bolaino:
There's a saying that those who the gods want to kill, they first make mad. Nnamdi kanu is a mad man, and he has being destined to be killed, either by his British handlers or in the hands of Patriotic Nigerians, but either way, the gods have marked him for death, hence his current madness. It is only a mad man that would call his fellow human beings animals and refer to them as people living in a zoo, these are not rantings of a sane man, but someone who the gods have made mad because they want to kill him, I pity the millions of Ibo people supporting him and his quest for Biafra, this proves that the Ibo people in Nigeria are not a forgiving people, and that they would rather die than forgive, and it is because of this reason that I am in full support of the Government of Buhari in dealing with their ongoing acts of insurrection. Nnamdi Kanu is currently being sponsored by foreign Governments, and the British being one of them, with their American Counterparts giving him all the moral backing he needs to continue his Crazed rantings of killing Innocent Nigerians, But not to worry, Nnamdi Kanu is just a pawn in the chess board, he is of no consequence, because he will be dead soon, it is the gullible millions of Ibo people falling for his antics that I pity, The Ibo people can not handle the things that are coming next, and the painful thing is that whether they chose to accept it or not Nigeria will remain One, they will be forced to accept one Nigeria whether they like it or not. The Ibo people of Nigeria can not set Nigeria backwards, No, The devil wants to use them to set us back, but it will not work. The world is about to fight a world war, and Nigeria does not need a civil war that would make us vulnerable to foreign aggression, so to all the Biafran agitators in Nigeria, be careful. Do not allow the devil to use you. Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Nnamdi is right in calling people like you monkeys and baboonsgrin grin Do you expect the Igbos to forgive Nigeria, when Nigeria has done nothing to compensate the Igbos for killing us and destroying our properties
What is so good in Nigeria that monkeys and baboons like you are holding tight If nnamdi kanu is mad then, you're nothing but a rotten animal because you're not up to nnamdi's pooshocked shocked Instead of you to praise Nnamdi and the Igbos for seeing what you lots cannot see about Nigeria, you prefer ranting on NL does that show you reason very well
Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by papaejima1: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2015
bolaino:
I know this is a faceless Forum where people come to make up all sorts of lies and distortions to further their different selfish agendas, But let me tell you one truth you can sleep with tonight, I have been hiding from some Foreign Intelligence agencies for some years now, I have suffered, in ways you could never imagine, why are this people after me? Because I have voiced my fears about their evil intentions to split Nigeria this year, everything I have been doing in the past few years is to avoid what these foreign powers have been planning, and under my nose, Under my foolish nose, there comes this Ibo Boy. Who wants to play james bond, by causing disaffection in the country, it's funny, because I and some other colleagues were thinking it would be the Insurgency in the North that would be used to disintegrate this country, But Alas, Nnamdi Kanu comes along, having being trained by British spooks on how to carry out covert broadcasts activities etc, and he wants to spoil everything that we have invested Time and Money in trying to secure, The fool is a dead man, I can tell you as a matter of fact that there is a Contract on his head, and the thing is we did not even have to spend much money on this contract, as there have been Friends who have volunteered to execute this contract without much financial assistance, anytime from now, you will all hear what will happen to him, even the Nigerian government can not save him now, you know why? Because it is too late, The fool is already a dead man.
Am now convinced that you escaped from some asylum.

However, pls be duly informed that we are not afraid of Nnamdi Kanu being killed. Infact we welcome it because it will activate the next phase of our struggle.

It will mark a turning point in the struggle and become a declaration of war, and I hope u and ur ilk are ready for the fallouts. We will drop you guys globally one by one until you can't walk without looking over your shoulders. Your security outfits would wish for "the good old days of boko haram" compared to what will befall you guys.

Finally, there is an instruction for activation of a major ops if we do not hear from Nnamdi Kanu for 4 straight days.
Just so you know.

So go ahead, up your contract prize on Kanu's head. We wait!!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by laudate: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2015
zendy:

A slave and a free thinker will never be able to reason alike. You will never be able to see past Nigeria. We Igbos are long past this "burning house of Lugard" called Nigeria. Anyone can use any hate speech they want against Biafra, it's a free world. What I'm interested in is the restoration of my sovereignty as an Igbo man in Biafra. I laugh at people still suffering from the colonial mentality called one Nigeria. I laugh at those who still wear with pride the shackles that the British thief called Lugard put them in 100 years ago. I also laugh at these comedians who have managed to convince themselves that the illegal amalgamation concocted by Lugard in 1914 was ordained by God. The illegality known as Nigeria is coming to an end and the cursed green-White-green flag must lowered to allow the 'rising sun' flag of Biafra to be hoisted up.

Oh dear.... look at the rantings of a deluded toddler, that has been brainwashed by propaganda and hate! shocked shocked
Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by zendy: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2015
laudate:

Oh dear.... look at the rantings of a deluded toddler, that has been brainwashed by propaganda and hate! shocked shocked

You obviously have no superior argument to counter anything I said and thus, descended to name calling.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by laudate: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2015
zendy:

You obviously have no superior argument to counter anything I said and thus, descended to name calling.

Nah...you started with the name-calling in your previous posts remember?? Do you want me to refresh your memory?

Did you not say: "I laugh at those who still wear with pride the shackles that the British thief called Lugard put them in"; Didn't you also use the word "slaves" and "comedians?" And also referred to them as "people still suffering from the colonial mentality?" Hmmn? Is it easier to toss out the insults, than to be on the receiving end? Please resist the urge to launch another tirade, in your bid to respond to this post.

It is tiring, trying to enlighten someone like you who refuses to see past the propaganda and deceit, he has been fed. Do have a great day. undecided
Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by Jman06(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2015
bolaino:
There's a saying that those who the gods want to kill, they first make mad. Nnamdi kanu is a mad man, and he has being destined to be killed, either by his British handlers or in the hands of Patriotic Nigerians, but either way, the gods have marked him for death, hence his current madness. It is only a mad man that would call his fellow human beings animals and refer to them as people living in a zoo, these are not rantings of a sane man, but someone who the gods have made mad because they want to kill him, I pity the millions of Ibo people supporting him and his quest for Biafra, this proves that the Ibo people in Nigeria are not a forgiving people, and that they would rather die than forgive, and it is because of this reason that I am in full support of the Government of Buhari in dealing with their ongoing acts of insurrection. Nnamdi Kanu is currently being sponsored by foreign Governments, and the British being one of them, with their American Counterparts giving him all the moral backing he needs to continue his Crazed rantings of killing Innocent Nigerians, But not to worry, Nnamdi Kanu is just a pawn in the chess board, he is of no consequence, because he will be dead soon, it is the gullible millions of Ibo people falling for his antics that I pity, The Ibo people can not handle the things that are coming next, and the painful thing is that whether they chose to accept it or not Nigeria will remain One, they will be forced to accept one Nigeria whether they like it or not. The Ibo people of Nigeria can not set Nigeria backwards, No, The devil wants to use them to set us back, but it will not work. The world is about to fight a world war, and Nigeria does not need a civil war that would make us vulnerable to foreign aggression, so to all the Biafran agitators in Nigeria,

be careful. Do not allow the devil to use you. Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
you are an 1diot! you are an 1diot!! you are an 1diot!!!

it is you and your cursed family that i pity because because this time we are bringing the war direct to your doorstep.

you and your cursed generation shall be wiped out this time.

it's pay back time!

ones again, you are cursed 1diot waiting to be fired by my bullet.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
[s]
laudate:

Don't worry, they will eventually finish off the Boko Haram boys. Haven't you read the latest reports about the how the military has the upper hand?

Secondly, you are a living example of a nonentity. Honestly. Because you lack the logic and understanding to deploy a fact-filled response, you had to resort to insults. Typical. undecided

Thirdly, anyone who claims to be "ready for war," is also in a frame of mind to instigate war. Why would you mention war, if you were not thinking of engaging in it? Unless, the rudiments of English language are beyond you??

Finally, you missed it. From your comments here, everyone can see that you are the one with 'the brain cells of a rabbit.' That is why you are making reference to war. Like I told you before: " that war you are advocating, will first consume you and everything dear to you, before it spreads in any other direction." shocked angry
[/s]

safe the epistle for you Fulani-slaves.

LAST TIME I CHECKED I DIDN'T MADE MENTION OF ME BEING WORRIED.
Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by laudate: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[s][/s]
safe the epistle for you Fulani-slaves.

LAST TIME I CHECKED I DIDN'T MADE MENTION OF ME BEING WORRIED.

Oh dear, you flunked basic grammar and use of English language, in school as well... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by laudate: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
bolaino:
You people feel you are hated because you hate other people.

Good point! And so very true! undecided

NDIGBO, OJUKWU & BIAFRA: WHERE DID WE GO WRONG (PART 1)
By Osita H. Olisa | Nigeriaworld.com

...We have been conditioned, customized and stereotyped to think and believe our real enemies to be the ("Oligarchy and Mgbati Mgbati,)- a derogatory euphemism that refers to our brothers and sisters on the other side of the divide, and they in turn have their own epithet against us up their sleeves, if you do not mind my vernacular"wink.

We have been preached to, without dissecting every word that crawls out of the mouth of greatest grand wizard of deceit, the only one "Eze Gburu-Gburu Ndigbo", for too long. This purported enemies of Ndigbo is a hybrid construct in effigy, fictitiously contrived and quilted, for purpose of transference and stereotyping. Not that we are absolved from taking personal responsibilities, for we must be in concurrence that we unconsciously colluded, at least in the barest minimum, in creating the enabling environment for its germination and flowering....

...."Ndigbo" are a class of people who have always seen themselves as intelligent and knowledge bunch, and, rightfully so. This belief however, and unfortunately, stands in sharp contrast in the face of overwhelming evidence that "Ndigbo" was duped and shortchanged by an unmitigated pretender, we ("Ndigbo" ) erroneously elevated as an impeccable genuine leader, of whom we ("Ndigbo" ) followed, sheepishly, like herd of cattle led to abattoir. The reaction formations and defense mechanisms we ("Ndigbo" ), persistently and consistently employ ; rather than to accept responsibility for our crass, ignorant conduct of herd mentality. Because we followed a deceitful leader without asking penetrating questions we have compulsively refused to come to terms with our past. This resistance has created unending impediment to any spiritual renewal, reawakening, growth and and development.

Our great teacher Aristotle said and l quote "human virtue is contrary to human impulse". It is always an act of grace and spiritual superiority for one to own-up when one has transgressed and accordingly, tender reserved apologies either written or tacit remorse expressed through subsequent conducts and behaviors. What follows when this threshold is met, is a release of regenerative energies and complete effacement of sense of guilt. When you conceive lies as guiding principles, and employ lies as a way of life, nothing positive will come out of it, except, that you will perch precariously on a void.
Read the rest here:
http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2003/aug/221.html

The same scenario is repeating itself, at this present time.
Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by Yujin(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
bolaino:
Nnamdi Kanu is going to be dead soon, even the Nigerian Government Can not save him, watch and see.
Are you going to kill him? How can the same Nigeria he's tormenting want to protect him? You're not coherent dude. Since you guys refused the call for restructure then its better we create a situation that will bring the wolves to come and devour all. At least everyone will be crying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju / Executive Secretary Of The NHIS Allegedly Suspended Over Fraud Accusations / Kumalia: Tinubu Not In Competition With Buhari Over APC Leadership Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.