Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,657 members, 7,945,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Meek Mill Curses Fan Who Held Up Drake Poster At His Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meek Mill Curses Fan Who Held Up Drake Poster At His Concert (425 Views)

Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Curses Fan Who Held Up Drake Poster At His Concert by tosmoniyi9: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
Meek Mill was dead serious, don't F**k with me at my concert ::: But why go to a Meek Mill concert and carry up a poster of his arch-rival? When a fan did that yesterday, Meek went bunkers on stage telling the fan, “Put that Drake sign up again n***a! F**k you talking bout you f**king clown! Don’t ever come in here f**king playing with no Meek Milly trying to pick on me like I’m a f**king dweeb or something.” To watch video, click on this link.

To view pictures and watch video, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/meek-mill-curses-fan-who-held-up-drake.html
Re: Meek Mill Curses Fan Who Held Up Drake Poster At His Concert by MISSNORA(f): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Top South African Singer Buys A N29m Car For A Nigerian Pastor For Healing.... / Become More Classy And Gain More Respect !! / 'Asa's Album Was The First Music CD I Ever Bought With My Money':Korede Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.