Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:10 PM

UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April (8123 Views)

Poll: Who Wins this encounter?

Liverpool: 38% (15 votes)
Chelsea: 48% (19 votes)
Draw: 12% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 8th April 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by ishow2005(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2009
everybody must here this, i must also contribute to this,that chelsea wipe liverfuul at anfield, up chelsea.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by switch47(m): 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2009
every rabid dog has its day    yes the day it will go mad like chelsea just did biting his owner and anything in sight in momentary victory. the next scene dem go pursue am kil am make soup. na im go happen sonn. shey una dy form james bond now abi?
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by dgr8truth(m): 12:00am On Apr 09, 2009
u switch shut up ur mouth and go sleep. you and ur liverfool don don die waiting to be buried at stanford bridge. Guus is here to spoil ur blues with makosa. f***ck ur ,
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by propheyo: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2009
eyonigger says hmmmmm!!!
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by DoubleN(m): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2009
A great Raping occurred in their own backyard!
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by switch47(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2009
how the movie go sweet if mumu chelsea no first form activity al na fim trick CHELSEA will not win any cup this season. the disapointment will be worse no that they have high hopes.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by kofinti1(m): 12:27am On Apr 09, 2009
this win shows that scolari wasn't up to the task.i thank good for guus.pls Abramovich keep our golden goose for us.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by zeeno(m): 12:53am On Apr 09, 2009
Chelsea deserve the victory they played well and was able to over come the presure that liv gave in the 1st 10minute of the game. But it is not yet over, they need to take the second leg more serious becouse liv wil come with determination, as u know they have nothing to loss since they have let their advantange slip away. Congrats to chelsea they really deserve to win.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by WarfyBoy(m): 12:56am On Apr 09, 2009
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING OF THE ENDING OF LIFAPU

Chelsea til air scarce
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by spikytang(m): 2:43am On Apr 09, 2009
chelsea for lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Xolom: 3:02am On Apr 09, 2009
What a match, liverpol 1 Chelsea 3, game over.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by LuCiA2(f): 4:17am On Apr 09, 2009
@switch
Why do you bring shame on yourself? You keep on saying we'll have a trophyless season but despite that we've been winning every game in sight. The last time i checked that is what wins you trophies. Taking every match as it comes and giving it all we've got. I know a lot of people don't like us because we came up too fast but that has changed. We are now a team to be reckoned with like any other team. If you keep on making predictions like the 7-0 you predicted before this match, what does that make you? You aint the first person to hate Chelsea so i suggest you give it a rest. As for the return leg, i stand by my word to say i'll quit watching football if Liverpool can overturn this advantage at SB.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 09, 2009
CHELSKY FOR LIFE! UP BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GBA!

LIVERPOOL YOU HAVE WALKED ALONE THIS YR! F***K LIVERPOOL FANS!

LIVERPOOL DOOMSDAY! grin
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by princewil(m): 6:12am On Apr 09, 2009
It is really sad. what a humuliation once again - should I even decamp to Chelsea, no wahala sha! I still will neva work alone,
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by etauso(m): 6:42am On Apr 09, 2009
i am proud to be a blue!
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by niyiadewoy(m): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2009
CHELSEA 3- LIVERPOOL 1
UP BLUES!!!
ALL YOU CONSPIRATORS, YOU CAN KEEP SHUT NOW.
tongue
[b][/b][size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 09, 2009
So we won the game like i said we will.

LuC!A:

@switch
Why do you bring shame on yourself? You keep on saying we'll have a trophyless season but despite that we've been winning every game in sight. The last time i checked that is what wins you trophies. Taking every match as it comes and giving it all we've got. I know a lot of people don't like us because we came up too fast but that has changed. We are now a team to be reckoned with like any other team. If you keep on making predictions like the 7-0 you predicted before this match, what does that make you? You aint the first person to hate Chelsea so i suggest you give it a rest. As for the return leg, i stand by my word to say i'll quit watching football if Liverpool can overturn this advantage at SB.

Those who can't be relevant in the real World,
Seek for relevance on the net.
Thats whats up with the dude
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by informed(m): 7:17am On Apr 09, 2009
princewil:

It is really sad. what a humuliation once again - should I even decamp to Chelsea, no wahala sha! I still will neva work alone,

Abeg no decamp, we no need your type ohhhhhhhhhhh. Stay wiyth ur LillyLivered Pools ohh
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by proproman(m): 7:43am On Apr 09, 2009
Write liverpool off at your own peril. Liverpool are down 3-1 (4-1 on away goals rule),big deal. Liverpool have a tremendous fighting spirit that has seen them overturn some impossible deficits. Liverpool play better when under pressure which was why they beat man u 4-1. They knew that if they lost that match, their title race was as good as over. This time, the stakes are higher and, yes, liverpool can beat chelsea 4-0 at stamford bridge. Yes i know chelsea fans will shout god forbid and god punish you but am just saying what is obtainable. 4 goals at old trafford with mr fergie coaching na beans? Anyhow sha, anybody that wins will still lose to barca. Barca 4 life, Messi 4 world best!
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by aus123(m): 7:50am On Apr 09, 2009
What a beautiful match to behold!!!

Liverpool was taken to the trash can,

The Sky is always BLUE,
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by ayeesha: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2009
Go chelsea! Go chelsea!! Go chelsea!!!

that was a beautiful match to behold.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by FBS: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2009
if you know the song, sing along
[size=25pt]CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA ! ! ![/size]
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by FBS: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2009
@ayeesha: another Lady Blue? ya'welcome. grin
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 09, 2009
Chelse Chelsea Chelsea
Singing along
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Meldrick(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2009
At least does he - goats who keep tying jargons about Chelsea will keep quiet.

UP CHELSEA

NOTE: TO NON-CHELSEA FANS, WE STILL HAVE FORMS FOR SALE, BECOME A FAN NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. DON'T COME AND IDENTIFY WHEN WE'VE WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by ayeesha: 8:30am On Apr 09, 2009
FBS:

@ayeesha: another Lady Blue? ya'welcome. grin

yeah! another Lady Blue. Thank you dearie!!!
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by FBS: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2009
BlueDiva:

Chelse Chelsea Chelsea
Singing along
haaa. . .this is beautiful. victory is damn sweet. I cant even imagine what most Chelsea supporters are feeling right now. its simply unexplainable.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by FBS: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2009
ayeesha:

yeah! another Lady Blue. Thank you dearie!!!
relocate to the main chelsea thread. we want all of you there. wink

I'm thrilled to the extent of wanting to compose a song. beautiful beautiful chelsea.
Its feels even better when you have folks to share your happiness with.
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by switch47(m): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2009
how the movie go sweet if mumu chelsea no first form activity al na fim trick CHELSEA will not win any cup this season. the disapointment will be worse no that they have high hopes. grin

AT THE END OF THE DAY-------IT WILL BE SWITCH LUAGHING AT YOU ALL!! enjoy this while it lasts
grin grin grin
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by kcash: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2009
switch47:

how the movie go sweet if mumu chelsea no first form activity al na fim trick CHELSEA will not win any cup this season. the disapointment will be worse no that they have high hopes. grin

AT THE END OF THE DAY-------IT WILL BE SWITCH LUAGHING AT YOU ALL!! enjoy this while it lasts
grin grin grin

hmmm! @switch47, u no dey tire, ur tails r in between ur legs and ur stil talkn, uve bn disappointed twice in 5days, go and lend ur team support instead of wishin' d blues failure, u r a mediocre' analyst, Prophet of Doom i mean, keep eatn back ur words, sure they r nw like rocks in ur mouth
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by Dotman01(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2009
Yday nite was one of my best moment. U wan try hw i jubilated fo d viewin centre? Big ups to all d blues in da house
Re: UCL :Liverpool (1) Vs Chelsea (3) on Wed 8th April by gentlegg(m): 9:03am On Apr 09, 2009
I CAN'T BELIEVE MY TELEVISION YESTERDAY, I STILL FEEL LIKE I WAS PLAYING MY PS 2 GAME YESTERDAY.

GOD BLESS HIDDINK AND PUNISH SCOLARI, THAT MUMU SCOLARI ALMOST SPOILED MY MOST DEAREST CHELSEA.

AHHHH, I DON 4GET SAY I STILL DEY DREAM, WHEN I WAKE UP FROM MY SLEEP, I WILL STILL CONFIRM IF REALLY IS
LIV 1 CHEL 3

SEE U WHEN I WAKE UP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive / QPR Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 15th September 2012 / Arsenal Chairman Suffers Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.