Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,029 members, 7,928,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:40 AM

Meek Mill Curses Drake Fan At His Brooklyn Concert… See Why! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meek Mill Curses Drake Fan At His Brooklyn Concert… See Why! (527 Views)

Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert / Yomi Fabiyi Kisses A Female Fan At A Bus Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meek Mill Curses Drake Fan At His Brooklyn Concert… See Why! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Seems some Drake fan provoked Meek Mill and the messy response was all caught on camera.

During his headlining set at Fool’s Gold Day Off festival in Brooklyn on Monday (via Billboard), the rapper spotted an audience member holding a Drake sign that was intended to taunt him.

“Put that Drake sign up again, ni**a. Bleep you talkin’ ’bout, you fucking clown,” Meek told the concertgoer.

“Don’t ever come in here fucking playing with no Meek Milli, trying to pick on me like I’m a fucking dweeb or something. I’ll whoop your ass by the end of the night,” he added.

He then told a member of his crew to keep an eye on the offender. “Don’t ever get in front of a wild Philly ni**a like me. Beat your ass like it’s the motherfu**ing Internet. You standing next to a shooter now,” he said. “Don’t ever come in here with some crazy shit like that, boy.”
watch video@: http://..com.ng/2015/09/meek-mill-curses-drake-fan-at-his.html

Re: Meek Mill Curses Drake Fan At His Brooklyn Concert… See Why! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lol
Re: Meek Mill Curses Drake Fan At His Brooklyn Concert… See Why! by Tval(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Drake caught his feeling grin grin.. Ode
Re: Meek Mill Curses Drake Fan At His Brooklyn Concert… See Why! by femiranking28(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
Meek behaving like a pikin. Make e come tell me that one I go beat am to coma

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth To Host The Biggest International Concert In West Africa / Chidinma Ekile Says She Is Single (alabainfo) / Pictures Of Nollywood "Laide Bakare’s" 35th Birthday Party In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.