Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,443 members, 7,937,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

PMB 401 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PMB 401 (473 Views)

PMB "Lazy Nigerian Youth" And Shell $15bn Investment / Pmb's Cake Vs Nigeria Independence Cake / Pmb's Supporters Arrives Unity Fountain To Protest For Buhari's Stay(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PMB 401 by emmasky90(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Soni Akoji wrote: # Wailers 2nd Semester Exams. Course code: PMB 401 Course Title: Wailing Without Common sense. EXAM QUESTIONS...APC/BUHARI CASE STUDY 1) Buhari maintains ONLY one bank account with UNION BANK but took a fast loan from FIRST BANK....Describe that kind of banking practice (20 marks) 2) Thursday, October 16, 2014, the All Progressives Congress (APC) startled decent Nigerians when its national chairman, Mr. John Odigie-Oyegun, announced that the party put the cost of its expression of interest and nomination forms at the cost of N27.5 million in order “to separate the men from the boys.”....Explain who the Men and Boys in APC are and do you think that the man who borrowed to buy his form is among the men? (20 marks) 3) N27 million is a big sum, thankfully I have "personal relationship" with the manager of my bank in Kaduna and early this morning, I put an early call (and) I told him that very soon the forms are coming, so, whether I am on red, or green or even black please honour it....Describe the kind of PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP Buhari have with his account officer that made him bypass the CBN lending rules to issue a fast loan to Buhari without collateral (20 marks) 4) Has Buhari REPAID the loan he took to purchase his form and if yes, why weren't Nigerians informed like he did when he took the loan? (20 marks) 5) Do you think the bank manager breached the bank lending regulations and needs to be questioned by EFCC? (20 marks) 6) Who is fooling Who? (20 marks) Attempt Any 5 Questions. All Question carries equal marks. You have 1 hour and your time starts NOW! Good luck to you.
Re: PMB 401 by NOBODYY: 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Even after reading this wailers will still wail

Ladies & Gentlemen...Wailers will begin wailing in 3...2...1....

(1) (Reply)

Does Seun Own Nairalandtv.com / Saudi Prince Blames BLACK Africans For Develish Hajj Stampede / Man Turned To Keke Rider After Donating His House To Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.