Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,517 members, 7,905,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Don Solo: A Gentleman To Remember - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don Solo: A Gentleman To Remember (888 Views)

Who Do U Think Benefits More Among The Solo Artist / The Review - Gentleman By Ric Hassani / Rugged Gentleman - The Making Of An Anti-cultist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Solo: A Gentleman To Remember by myners007: 1:42am On Sep 09, 2015
I am short of words because i can't really explain how i felt when i heard of the untimely passing away of a friend, brother in the person of Ehis aka Don Solo who was rushed to the United States for a surgery but the gallant soldier could not make it . August 28th shall always be aday to reflect on the life of this young and vibrant crusader of peace. He was lovable and admired by all who have met him especially those who schooled at Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma. May his rest in the bossom of the Lord.........Adieu

Re: Don Solo: A Gentleman To Remember by gidimasters(m): 2:01am On Sep 09, 2015
rip

(1) (Reply)

NDDC Free 15million Naira: Disabled Persons Fight Dirty In PH. / Some Words We Never Knew There Meaning / My Encounter With Security Guards At Ikeja City Mall (ICM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.