Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:38 PM

Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers (20903 Views)

No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers / Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Theman13: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmmmmm.......... Osun people don enta one chance. A lot of people don't care much about their Pry school certificate. Some don't even collect it. Somebody just told me Aregbe has demolished a lot of Pry school (buildings) and merged them to his new Basic schools. That means the impoverished and dehumanised civil servants would have to locate the new Basic school their former Pry school was merged to. Let's just pray the records are still intact in the new school. Let's also pray for Osun civil servants who had their Pry education in Kaduna, Borno etc before coming back "home". They would need money to move around..Palapala isu apala. Diaris Godu ho.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by alabi826(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
RichDad1:

There's nothing the Wailers can do. The state government is trying to eradicate "ghost workers" and also checkmate the issue of "football age" in the civil service.
Presenting a Primary school certificate shouldn't be a difficult task.
What was he looking at in his first 4 years.why now when people knows that there is money in the state account and they are desperate to get it. I heard he is going to pay a month salary to sec sch. teachers and 3 month salary to pry sch. teachers on or before sept 16
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by alabi826(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
biotechshola:
it is disheartening to knw dat some pple are paid just to mong rumours to tarnish d image of aregbe. I stay in osun nd thr is nthin lik ds circulated fallacy, the pry sch certificate presentation is only mandatory for cleaners, guards, messengers who were employed wt pry sch certificates in various ministries. The forms given to them do not even av anything to do wt their salaries, its just a screening to knw d rite pple to collect the bail out funds.
the forms the teachers are to attach their pry sch. certificates are already with each local government Ancorps chairman of which ma moms direct boss is one
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Uzosaint(m): 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Did He Ogbeni Present His B4 Becoming Governor?APC Governors And Their Medulla Sef!(Most Times I Can't Help But Wonder Wetin Their Brain dey gimme them most time abi them dey take sumthing)Soon U'll Hear Osho Baba With His Own Drama.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by loomer: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Governor wey no go sch dey ask for people certificates
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by RichDad1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
prela:

Ode, u must be a fool. Why must he carry out the verification on d money they have worked for. They r entitled to it. After paying the arrears then he can start any type of verification. His doom is here
That you disagree with my comment does not warrant insults or name calling.
I'm gonna refrain from paying you back in your own coins.
But next time, try to learn how to pass your message across without letting your emotions get the best of you. It speaks volume about your upbringing.
Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by ArodewilliamsT: 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
RichDad1:

I'm just being realistic here. Yes I know it's his 2nd term but the main reason everything is coming to the fore now is because of the dwindling revenues and allocations.

Gerrout you are a zombie, your thieving governor Ibn Rauf AregbeFufu, is lookung for meaning to rob them of their hard earned money after putting it fixed deposit for donkey years and all you come out to do is to defend him?. Zombie.

Go and ask your 56 year old aunties and uncles to provide their PRIMARY SCHOOL certificates.
What is even my business? Na yoruba matter, soon osogbo will swarming with more beggars than ever. Your headache.

AregbeHunger carry go! Aregbese till 2088
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by after1: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

Gerrout you are a zombie, your thieving governor Ibn Rauf AregbeFufu, is lookung for meaning to rob them of their hard earned money after putting it fixed deposit for donkey years and all you come out to do is to defend him?. Zombie.

Go and ask your 56 year old aunties and uncles to provide their PRIMARY SCHOOL certificates.
What is even my business? Na yoruba matter, soon osogbo will swarming with more beggars than ever. Your headache.

[/s]

Bastard from Owerri, Amadi Collins the rapist and kidnapper.

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by mkoabiola: 12:03am On Sep 10, 2015
Comedy goverbor
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 10, 2015
Aregbesola using his Juju sense on poor civil servants. This is like a native doctor asking for the beating heart of an ant.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Just spending time so that the money in the fixed deposit account can spend a few months. cheesy grin. Na secondary school own him go ask for next month.

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 10, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

2088? Haba Babana!! Hungry go don kill every body by then nau!
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 10, 2015
alabi826:
the forms the teachers are to attach their pry sch. certificates are already with each local government Ancorps chairman of which ma moms direct boss is one

grin tell am tongue
Bad thing no fit end because some people benefit from it.
Condemnation should follow this act, not accommodation.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by sethken: 2:00am On Sep 10, 2015
I think its time for this fool to go. He is evil incarnate.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by ebenholer(m): 2:56am On Sep 10, 2015
next is present ur tithes and offerings or Sakat payment card...to be sure u have been paying such from the past salaries collected. God will surely one day rise to help the oppressed ijn.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by biotechshola(m): 4:06am On Sep 10, 2015
alabi826:
lik i said, the clarification has been made already, it's not applicable to those who were employed with higher qualifications.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by bilulu(m): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2015
Theultimate:

They are! But not as lousy as it's ought to be.
if dey why did dey vote same party in last election? my brother d bible clearly state wat a man sew he shall...... with d way d westerners sound here sometimes i can't pity dem cuz let dem conduct another election in osun now dey will still vote aregbesola so wats my business
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by HzRF(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
biotechshola:
it is disheartening to knw dat some pple are paid just to mong rumours to tarnish d image of aregbe. I stay in osun nd thr is nthin lik ds circulated fallacy, the pry sch certificate presentation is only mandatory for cleaners, guards, messengers who were employed wt pry sch certificates in various ministries. The forms given to them do not even av anything to do wt their salaries, its just a screening to knw d rite pple to collect the bail out funds.
Will u shut up ur stinking mouth

Thank God am a from osun state

Ur likes are the reason we are here today

My mum a level 10 officer submitted her form today with her primary school cert

For u to know am nt lying
Here are few things in the form

Date of appointment
Date of confirmation
Date of promotion
Gl/s
Primary school certificate +the name of the school year of entrance, yr of exams
Bank details

What rubbish are u saying

Keep listening to osbc ooo
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by HzRF(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
prela:

I'm in osun so pls don't say what is not, guess u have been paid to paint aregbe innocent, it won't work, his doom is here same goes for his supporters
God bless you my sister

He's among those that listen to osbc news and out rightly hold on to it

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by prela(f): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
HzRF:

God bless you my sister

He's among those that listen to osbc news and out rightly hold on to it

Abi o, after seeing the reaction of pple, aregbese sent d head of service to go to osbc and change d story and pple like this my poster held on to it without thinking #CubaCharmJujuBroom
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Theultimate(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
bilulu:

if dey why did dey vote same party in last election? my brother d bible clearly state wat a man sew he shall...... with d way d westerners sound here sometimes i can't pity dem cuz let dem conduct another election in osun now dey will still vote aregbesola so wats my business

I get your point, but believe me........ APCs are now much better in Election manipulation than PDP. They only cover their evils with rantings.
Oyo state is a typical example of rigged election with a more sophisticated and unbelievable means.

I said it then in one of my posts but APC E-warriors ehn!!
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by HzRF(m): 6:06am On Sep 11, 2015
prela:

Abi o, after seeing the reaction of pple, aregbese sent d head of service to go to osbc and change d story and pple like this my poster held on to it without thinking #CubaCharmJujuBroom
Infact the juju strong
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by biotechshola(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2015
HzRF:

Will u shut up ur stinking mouth

Thank God am a from osun state

Ur likes are the reason we are here today

My mum a level 10 officer submitted her form today with her primary school cert

For u to know am nt lying
Here are few things in the form

Date of appointment
Date of confirmation
Date of promotion
Gl/s
Primary school certificate +the name of the school year of entrance, yr of exams
Bank details

What rubbish are u saying

Keep listening to osbc ooo
thank God u watch it too, since it has been clarified, what else is the prblm? U ar happy abt its circulation so dat it wl draw poblic sympathy rite? Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. / 2023: Business Owners Woo Osinbajo As Campaign Posters Flood FCT / FFK: Again, Precious Chikwendu Waits To See Her Children Without Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.