Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,033 members, 7,946,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. (602 Views)

EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife / 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. / Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. by azimibraun: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2015
For your information guys, It has commenced Some civil servants have been invited and have disappeared in fear of not being able to explain how they got over 90million in their accounts.
Re: 10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. by figoperch: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2015
Good. Source?
Re: 10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 09, 2015
Yeaaaa, we are now in a sane society!
Re: 10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. by divinehand2003(m): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2015
Hahaha
HILARIOUSLY HILARIOUS.
90 million naira ke, maybe na via kidnapping business.
Re: 10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. by lurther: 7:31am On Sep 09, 2015
Lol! So no civil servant can invest in business and make money right?
Re: 10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. by Demmocrats(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Op source
Re: 10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. by asha80(m): 7:34am On Sep 09, 2015
If one is in business then i guess one should be able to explain the amount
Re: 10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. by azimibraun: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Which source are you looking for when you can clearly see ICPC? Must you be spoon fed at all times? Don't you read the papers, watch TV or surf the Internet? Do a little research bro. Develop yourself in info gathering.
Re: 10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. by olatade(m): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2015
Heard the news on channels tv this morning,its true guys.now feeling bad that nigerians refused to vote this man(buhari)in earlier,he is GOD sent as far as I'm concerned
Re: 10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. by Elzends(m): 7:41am On Sep 09, 2015
Baba sef
Re: 10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Good move baba. Next should be those politicians
Re: 10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. by wolestix: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2015
Excuse me ICPC, yet houses and landed properties are sold for hundreds of million in Abuja and Lagos. How do u expect to buy and sell this to civil servants who can easily buy them, keep deceiving urself. What about shares investment worth billions nko? They need explainations too? Even u too ur staffs too are worth far more than that. The explainations are not realistic.
Re: 10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2015
Hmnn.... well trust Nigerians, they will always say they got it from business or their son or brother in the US sent it to them or they inherited it...so many excuses
Re: 10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. by permsec: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2015
This people are on the verge of pauperising Nigeria. convert the almighty #10 million to dollars and see how it turns to pocket money. There are better policies that can curb money stashing not limiting people with a certain amount of CHANGE!

This will make people begin bedroom banking.
Re: 10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. by hedonistic: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2015
I don't understand this primitive and lazy approach to fighting corruption. Such laziness in law enforcement really sucks. You don't hound people all over the place for possessing xyz amount of money. You should take the pains to INVESTIGATE how they came about the money, and establish whether they got the money from criminality. That is what law enforcement means.
I can claim that I woke up in the morning and saw 1 billion Naira in my room after praying to God to bless me, and thereafter banked part of it. You have no right to doubt me unless you can prove that I got the money through other illegal means.

Lazy idiots in ICPC, EFCC and elsewhere. Do your fucking jobs (investigation), that's what you're paid for!

(1) (Reply)

New Samsung Galaxy S6 For Sale / Buhari Don Order IG Make Them Go Save Falae Immediately / Pope Francis In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.