Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,643 members, 7,979,188 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:43 PM

Relationship Of Tears And Sorrow! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Of Tears And Sorrow! (934 Views)

Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love / This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Of Tears And Sorrow! by Africanweddingb: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2015
Overtime, we have seen people cry over what they could have avoided. We have seen young girls and boys become sorry site after a few months into a relationship, just because they refuse to do what was necessary.Never enter a relationship to change someone. Infact, I don't know if humans can change another, but your

ability to "change" another persons ends the day your union becomes a relationship. Whatever that needs to be done, must be done. Whatever that needs to be corrected, must be corrected, before the relationship starts.

The worst place to try and "change" someone is the context of relationship. Anything you see him do now, if not properly corrected, he will do it to even ten times over, if he doesn't change from it BEFORE the relationship. Those her habits will stick with her as long as you are both now emotionally attached.

The right time to influence people is before the relationship starts. If he wants you, he will pay the sacrifice to dislodge that which will jeopardize your happiness.

Dating someone is telling the person, I appreciate all that you possess and I love you the way you are. Hence, the person sees no need to change from any habit or character. So, before you venture into the next relationship, be sure that the character the person possesses now is what you are going to live with, if you have reservations over a few, let the person make CONSTANT DELIBERATE efforts in changing from them FIRST.

http://africanweddingbliss..com
Re: Relationship Of Tears And Sorrow! by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2015
hmmn
Re: Relationship Of Tears And Sorrow! by vizkiz: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2015
you met her at the club, and you expect her to just stop going to club just because you guy are now dating....my brother, the devil is dancing shoki on your matter
Re: Relationship Of Tears And Sorrow! by kiddkash(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2015
human beings are complicated
Re: Relationship Of Tears And Sorrow! by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2015
This is a nonsensical thread
Re: Relationship Of Tears And Sorrow! by AfricanApple(f): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2015
that doesn't mean partners should not be corrected though
Re: Relationship Of Tears And Sorrow! by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 09, 2015
So much Gospel on relationship...

I wonder when practice will start...
Re: Relationship Of Tears And Sorrow! by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2015
hbpeze:
Re: Relationship Of Tears And Sorrow! by Omotayor123(f): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2015
Bottom line : look before you leap, marry your ideal partner And don't put your hope on giving them a new definition.
Re: Relationship Of Tears And Sorrow! by encryptjay(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2015
It's possible to change someone if the bond is strong cos both parties will want to make things work out.
Op, love changeth things
Re: Relationship Of Tears And Sorrow! by itstpia8: 4:54am On Jan 10, 2016
hbpeze:

cant make head or tail of the write up.
Re: Relationship Of Tears And Sorrow! by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 10, 2016
itstpia8:

cant make head or tail of the write up.
So you do actually comment and don't just make dots (.) on threads winkHi,and good morning.
Re: Relationship Of Tears And Sorrow! by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 10, 2016
Okay

(1) (Reply)

. / 7 Signs Of Emotional Infidelity / Improve On Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.