Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,173 members, 7,903,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue (24306 Views)

See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space / Infinix Hot 2 Storage Problem / SOLUTION : Low Storage Memory Of Your Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by Donaghy: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Afternoon guys, please my infinix hot 2 (recently bought) is not reading the internal storage. It was at first but stopped few hours back. How am I to go about it? I really do not wish to return due to the megabytes spent on it . Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by waleyp(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Are you using external memory card too? Well if you are remove it and see if the internal memory will get back
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by Donaghy: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
I am not using o
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by waleyp(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Try to reboot it. Or remove battery and insert the switch on
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by Donaghy: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Still nothing
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by waleyp(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Where you dey? And hope you bought it new? Where you buy am
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by ps3o(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
your internal storage could be hidden. press the left panel and click show hidden while in file manager
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by Donaghy: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bought it at Slot,but it has been rooted. Hope it wont affect the warranty?....and I didnt see any 'hidden' option
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
would have ask you to perform a hard reset but you have root already...
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by waleyp(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
It has been rooted so it will affect the warranty. Which state are you? If you can check the carlcare on the phone you will see where you can repair it.
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by Carlcaresophia: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2015
Donaghy:
Afternoon guys, please my infinix hot 2 (recently bought) is not reading the internal storage. It was at first but stopped few hours back. How am I to go about it? I really do not wish to return due to the megabytes spent on it . Thanks
Hello, as for the problem you mentioned, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by samodan(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Donaghy:

The person i bought this phone for just recently had this exact same issue.
I haven't found a fix for it yet but if you insert an SD card, it will fix somehow.
Until you remove the SD card again
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
Donaghy:
had this problem when i bought mine just backup your apks, remove your sd and restore factory settings it will solve it.
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by Realtol(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
I am experiencing same problem on my hot 2 and my brother is experiencing same on his too. I think the problem is peculiar to Hot 2 or AndroidOne OS.
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Realtol:
I am experiencing same problem on my hot 2 and my brother is experiencing same on his too. I think the problem is peculiar to Hot 2 or AndroidOne OS.
do factory reset its how i solved mine
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by Realtol(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jonathan2787:
do factory reset its how i solved mine
So after factory reset I shouldn't put external memory card, Or both we now be working fine?
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Realtol:

So after factory reset I shouldn't put external memory card, Or both we now be working fine?
backup your apks, unmount your sd and do a full factory reset and you will be able to acess both memories
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by donlexph8(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
if I reset my fone. will I loose my documents apps and contact nd d likes?
2), aw do I do the factory reset. is it same as back up/reset
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by alldrunsx: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
donlexph8:
if I reset my fone. will I loose my documents apps and contact nd d likes?

2), aw do I do the factory reset. is it same as back up/reset
Yes, your file /data wl be lost, except sys files/folders. That's d reason some posters b4 me adv u to backup.

Factory reset is re-formatting your phone. Running a backup is to copy out /duplicate your files/data elsewhere out of its original storage to avoid "story dat touches d heart" shld anything go wrong. Frm Settings > Backup /Reset.......
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by lifwyer(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
GO TO USER OPTION >SELECT GUEST> SELECT OWNER>REBOOT
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by donlyone(m): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Guys, have you updated the phone? There is a small OTA update immediately you start using the phone. Perhaps the update will fix the issue
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by bigtt76(f): 4:59am On Nov 14, 2015
Remove Guest User and restart phone by pulling out the battery and put it back in while restarting. It should clear the issue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by kezman9: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hi guys I recently bought my infinix hot 2 from slot and after inserting SD card I don't have access to my phone storage. What do I do?
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by Mafia4life(m): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2016
bigtt76:
Remove Guest User and restart phone by pulling out the battery and put it back in while restarting. It should clear the issue.
I love you saviour
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by mosjames: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Almost all infinix phones have storage issues, you won't be able to update your apps to the latest one.
Battery life is also poor too sad
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by soprano2(m): 7:32am On Mar 06, 2016
The same applies to me too on my Infinix hot 2.when did factory reset it got back ...but after 2 weeks later it when off again DAT is d internal storage of d file manager...it had happened to me in several cases d same factory settings was done and den it came back and still dissapears after some weeks...did has to do with d manufacturer.. Issue factory problems of d phone its not about taking it to Carlcare center it won't make any difference...
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by Mafia4life(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Avoid toying with the USER/GUEST options or else you MUST experience the internal memory issue
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by SagePAUL(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
bigtt76:

tanx a bunch
your idea worked...tanx tanx tanx amigo

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by SagePAUL(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
bigtt76:

tanx a bunch
your idea worked...tanx tanx tanx amigo

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by tipwill(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
bigtt76:
nice one. you saved me a lot with that.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by bigtt76(f): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Glad to know that.

tipwill:

nice one. you saved me a lot with that.
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Storage Issue by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2016
bigtt76:
may God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] / Has Anyone Been Able To Buy A New SIM Card Since The Ban Was Lifted? / Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.