Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

How Do You Fart When You Are Alone? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Do You Fart When You Are Alone? (554 Views)

Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) / How Many Times Do You Fart In A Day? See Hilarious Answers / 9g Joke Of The Day! Don't Fart While Laughing O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Fart When You Are Alone? by 1love4all: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
We all can form when in the midst of colleagues and crowded areas, but when alone we all show our true colour when its time to fart.

I just throw way one bomb now, I had to leave my office to avoid convulsing.

You too do it when alone...abi?
Re: How Do You Fart When You Are Alone? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
i hold back the muscle den release with force

and u kno d rest
Re: How Do You Fart When You Are Alone? by philfrey08: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lol...

I'll just open ma ##### and lerit goooooooo.... ahhhbuffffff!!! Kpruuuummmmmuuuumm!!!
Re: How Do You Fart When You Are Alone? by Mattpopson101: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
e dey be like shit sef.

I dey open every every burst am out no time.

(1) (Reply)

Warri Version Of Psalm21 / Lol / Photo Of The Day 03/02/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.