Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,474 members, 7,971,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:15 PM

If You Never Watched This Cartoon You Be Small Pikin. - Photos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Never Watched This Cartoon You Be Small Pikin. - Photos (1123 Views)

List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Never Watched This Cartoon You Be Small Pikin. - Photos by drss(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
''Terrahawks stay on this channel. This is an emergency''. Does it rink a bell? No? That's Terrahawks intro comments you pumpkin head! grin grin grin hahahaaha was just going through house junk when I saw the video cassete cover with the cartoon picture TERRAHAWKS. Yes the good old days i said in ma mind nostalgically holding the old dusty cover in my hand. sad use to love that cartoon men. grin grin
say hi to Capt Zero. smiley

Re: If You Never Watched This Cartoon You Be Small Pikin. - Photos by madridguy(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
I HATE ERE BEBI CARTOON.
Re: If You Never Watched This Cartoon You Be Small Pikin. - Photos by igwedaboss(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Epic..
Good old days

Ishilove
Re: If You Never Watched This Cartoon You Be Small Pikin. - Photos by drss(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
More pics.

Re: If You Never Watched This Cartoon You Be Small Pikin. - Photos by drss(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
More...

Re: If You Never Watched This Cartoon You Be Small Pikin. - Photos by drss(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Remember evil Zelda? grin

Re: If You Never Watched This Cartoon You Be Small Pikin. - Photos by drss(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
And more...

Re: If You Never Watched This Cartoon You Be Small Pikin. - Photos by drss(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Finally...

Re: If You Never Watched This Cartoon You Be Small Pikin. - Photos by phoenixchap: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Heheeheheheheee... used to love this cartoon.

With their antenna like Mast so.
Re: If You Never Watched This Cartoon You Be Small Pikin. - Photos by drss(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
madridguy:
I HATE ERE BEBI CARTOON.
u hate this cartoon when u be small pikin
Re: If You Never Watched This Cartoon You Be Small Pikin. - Photos by madridguy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yes.

drss:

u hate this cartoon when u be small pikin
Re: If You Never Watched This Cartoon You Be Small Pikin. - Photos by drss(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
phoenixchap:
Heheeheheheheee... used to love this cartoon.

With their antenna like Mast so.
i tell u. grin good old days.
Re: If You Never Watched This Cartoon You Be Small Pikin. - Photos by drss(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
igwedaboss:
Epic.. Good old days
Ishilove
dem try for dis cartoon o! Capt Zero was my main man then. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Teens & Twentites Movies Audition: Get Involved Today & Win Big! / 'the Flash' Season 2 Spoilers: Barry's Earth-two Identity Revealed, Killer Frost / Classic Movie Screenplay for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.