Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:10 PM

Music Star, Don Jazzy Reveals His Greatest Addiction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Star, Don Jazzy Reveals His Greatest Addiction (666 Views)

★ Photos: Don Jazzy Reveals Shares 7 Hot Poses He Wants With ‘bae’ / Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend / Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Star, Don Jazzy Reveals His Greatest Addiction by Erave: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Popular hitmaker, who also doubles as Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy is known for his exemplary role in the development of popular acts such as Dr. SID, D’Prince, Tiwa Savage, Reekado Banks, Di’ja and Korede Bello.

Clearly one of the most active Nigerian celebrities on social media, Don Jazzy has around 3 million followers on all his social media accounts combined.

In a recent interview, the producer cum singer revealed what he refer to as his greatest addiction. According to him, “if you know me, you’ll know I don’t grant interviews because I’m very shy. I don’t like cameras, most times I know what to say but I don’t know how to say it and sometimes I say it very blunt. So I try as much as possible not to do interviews”.

Read more here http://eraveng.com/2015/09/08/music-star-don-jazzy-reveals-his-greatest-addiction/

1 Share

Re: Music Star, Don Jazzy Reveals His Greatest Addiction by 8inch: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
Dont get the addiction
Re: Music Star, Don Jazzy Reveals His Greatest Addiction by legendboy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ma ma mavin.. Baby mu na gi ga a collarbo o
Re: Music Star, Don Jazzy Reveals His Greatest Addiction by xpac01(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
Op post the articles here.
Re: Music Star, Don Jazzy Reveals His Greatest Addiction by WiseElectrical: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin
Re: Music Star, Don Jazzy Reveals His Greatest Addiction by Jannie1999(f): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Thats not an addiction its a phobia

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Shares Hot Pictures Flaunting His ''curves'' / 8 Best Home-made Remedies To Eliminate Stretch Marks That Really Works / This Yeezus Sweater Costs $2,750;can You Guys Rock It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.