Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? (10202 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her ‘main P*ssy’ In New Loved-up Photos / Nigerian Lesbian Risks Prison Sentence, Shows Off Her 'main P*ssy' In New Love- / Instagram: She Took A Selfie With Her Finger Inside Her P*ssy (picture) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by MzzCutie(f): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2015

Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by Janet101(f): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
I can't see anything

Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by bankyblue(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Why u cover the honry pot. U be self-fish person o! U look ur own finish come show us nothing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
bankyblue:
Why u cover the honry pot. U be self-fish person o! U look ur own finish come show us nothing

hahahahaha e dey pain u abi
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by rawpadgin(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
I don't have a careless sister

Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Another reason why the dictates of Islam on dressing still remains the best grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by kokoA(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Dis Op no get sense walahi! I wee not answer until you show me the full picture for better understanding of the topic.

Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by lekjons(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Another reason why the dictates of Islam on dressing still remains the best grin
undecided does that place look like a church??

Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
lekjons:
undecided does that place look like a church??

Bro, swerve.

Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by DonSion(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
So this is the reality of the second coming of Jesus Christ, I see how from the pic.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by passionate88: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
bankyblue:
very selfish I tell ya.

Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by cozy7(m): 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
Op, there's nothing flaunted here, bcoz u hv covered everything. Can u plz open it up n ask your question again?

Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by ogiewanye(m): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

so na church b dat abi? retard

Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
ogiewanye:

so na church b dat abi? retard
Warever! I made my point sad
If you're not happy wd it, the lagoon is not dried yet grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2015
Na die she dey dat day,i will beat d devil comot from her body grin den send her away from d party!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by salaboiz(m): 12:55am On Sep 10, 2015
I will lock her for a week
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by samseen02(m): 12:58am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by cococandy(f): 3:25am On Sep 10, 2015
The person who took that pic is a perverted peeping Tom.

Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by sexaddict08(m): 5:21am On Sep 10, 2015
Janet101:
I can't see anything
u this boy or les...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by misspicy(f): 5:41am On Sep 10, 2015
bankyblue:
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by ezeigbo194(m): 5:43am On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Brother if you see your so called Islam sister in a party you self go fear.... And am not making it up

So sexy dere nyash dey soft die i no know y... grin
Sabrwahaqqo:

Brother if you see your so called Islam sister in a party you self go fear.... And am not making it up

So sexy dere nyash dey soft die i no know y...

Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by lonelydora: 6:05am On Sep 10, 2015
I didn't see anything
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by ecoh: 6:41am On Sep 10, 2015
All for free: HOW TO SHOP ONLINE WITHOUT GETTING SCAMMED http://iamforfree..com/2015/07/shop-online-without-getting-scammed.html?spref=tw
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 10, 2015
ezeigbo194:

So sexy dere nyash dey soft die i no know y... grin

So sexy dere nyash dey soft die i no know y...

How pathetic! The bastards that those one's are sad
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by ezeigbo194(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

How pathetic! The bastards that those one's are sad
I think dey are having fun
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 10, 2015
ezeigbo194:

I think dey are having fun
Lol . Hm! Fun smiley . Well, hell's not funny ... *zips zobo*
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by potolistic(m): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2015
Wia d p*ssy na..... Y una blur d tin

#drops Vaseline n walks out of thread dissapointed

Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by ezeigbo194(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol . Hm! Fun smiley . Well, hell's not funny ... *zips zobo*
Lol funny you
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
ezeigbo194:

Lol funny you
grin . Life's short cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by Omogbenusola(m): 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol, blame free show
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by mikron(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
cozy7:
Op, there's nothing flaunted here, bcoz u hv covered everything. Can u plz open it up n ask your question again?
or let him post d link to the main koko
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? by ezeigbo194(m): 5:11am On Sep 11, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

grin . Life's short cheesy

Have fun in a holy way

Join Fun Group On Telegram / Just Packed Into A New Area Now This Is Happening / Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You